YABATECH Post-Utme Screening Form – 2018/2019
Yabatech Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the year 2018/2019 is out and on sale. This is 2018/2019 Yabatech news update about the Yaba College of Technology Post-UTME screening form. Be all aware that the school, in fact; most schools have stopped the Post-UTME examination conducted two years again as a result of JAMB guidelines. However, the school will not be conducting Yabatech post-UTME exams for Post-UTME 2018/2019 academic session.
The system method Adopted now is that; YABATECH will only grade candidates based on JAMB UTME score and their O’level grades. Candidates with a high JAMB/UTME score and good O level grades combination will have better chances of getting admission into YABATECH.
Check out the grading system that all schools have been used including Unilag:,
YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Grading System
Below might still be the grading system that all schools may use in this year 2018/2019. As a matter of fact, the Post-UTME grading system has been a general approved grade that all schools. Note the following
- For those with A1 in their Subjects = 8 Marks.
- Those with B2 in their subjects = 7
- With B3 in their subject = 6 Marks.
- C4 in any Subject = 5 Marks.
- C5 for = 4 Marks.
- C6 for = 3 Marks.
You may have A1 parallel or B2 in all your subjects; but Keep in mind that only five relevant subjects to your course of study will be calculated while the rest of the subjects would be ignored. You can read our post to learn more on YABATECH O’level subject combinations to see the five relevant courses for each course.
Note: the grading system is applicable to all schools
Having explained how Yabatech Post-UTME works; below is how JAMB (UTME) scores were calculated for last year and this is applicable to the year 2018/2019;
- Any candidate that scored between 160 – 170 = 5
- 180-189 = 10 Marks
- Likewise 190-199 = 20 Marks.
- 200-209 = 30 Marks.
- 210-219 = 40 Marks.
- 220-229 = 50 Marks.
- 230 and above = 60 Marks.
Those are the way JAMB UTME score were graded for Yabatech Post-UTME for 2017/2018
Note: all candidates that chose Yabatech as their choice of institution in either Polytechnic option or Second choice option; must all make yabatech First choice on before or after the purchase of Yabatech Post-UTME for 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Apply For Yabatech Post Utme Screening Exercise
To apply for Yabatech Post UTME screening Exercise, candidates are require to pay a sum of N2000 for the form excluding the bank charges and service charge. To apply for the Yabatech Post UTME Screening Form follow steps below:
- Visit School official yabat
- Click on Yabatech Post Utme Screening 2018/2019
- Fill in all details accurately
- Proceed to Next step and make payment
- Make remita payment and after successful payment
- Proceed to the school site to complete you registration.
You can Visit Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech to purchAse yours or call Mr. Seyi on 08085798255
To make Yabatech first choice read article on how to make Yabatech First choice on Jamb Change of course/Institution portal because JAMB change of institution form is still available.
If you were not able to get JAMB form for 2018/2019 and you still want to study in YABATECH, why wasting time and this year? You can opt-in for the YABATECH part-time program.
Yabatech Part time Lecture Hours 2018
The part-time program is run for Two years now with Three Semesters and lecture time depends on the course you are applying for; is from Monday – Friday (5pm-9pm)
- Science and Art Courses receive lectures from Monday – Friday (5pm-9pm).
- Management courses (Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Office Tech. Management) receive lectures on Saturdays and Sunday 8am-5pm.
- Exams take will hold during the week: From Monday to Friday and exams is now conducted before full time candidates.
We will send SMS to candidates that got the Post-UTME forms through us. Other candidates are not left out as you can keep checking this blog or bookmark our blog or always visit YABATECH website for updates.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.