Originally posted on this date:October 16, 2018 @ 9:27 pm
WAEC GCE Registration 2019/2020 | Register for First Series GCE WAEC 2019/2020 @ www.registration.waecdirect.org
- WAEC GCE Registration 2019/2020 | Register for First Series GCE WAEC 2019/2020 @ www.registration.waecdirect.org
- Procedure On How To Register For WACE GCE 2019/2020 First Series Examination
- 2019/2020 GCE WAEC first series Other Necessary Facts to Note
- WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Completion Of Registration
- 2019/2020 WAEC GCE Registration Closing Date
WAEC GCE 2019 First Series Registration Portal is open for public Applicants – It is an officially information for you all that the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) registration for 2019 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE Portal for first series WAEC GCE 2019 for private candidates. Therefore, all interested candidates can from now on buy their WAEC GCE 2019 PIN to enable them register for the examination.
In this post you will get all the necessary things that are required for a successful WAEC GCE 2019 registration which are all mentioned below.
Note: Candidates ought to know likewise that the 2018 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to suit biometric features that will be utilized for approval at the examination Centres.
When is WAEC GCE 2019 Registration Starting?
The WAEC GCE 2019 Registration starts on Monday, October 8, 2018. Please note the date and act fast to register for the 2019/2020 WAEC GCE First Series.
Where Can I Get WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Registration PIN For Online Registration?
Candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13, 950) just, at branches of any of the accompanying banks or any accredited agent and acquire the WAEC GCE 2019 Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Accredited Agent @ YABATECH Shop 2, Science Complex or Call 08085798255
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
Procedure On How To Register For WACE GCE 2019/2020 First Series Examination
When you have gotten and Obtain Your WAEC GCE 2019 Registration PIN, You are all require to visit the WAECb GCE Registration Portal @ https://www.registration.waecdirect.org/ to register.
But note that, you may not know how to register for the WAEC GCE First Series registration so we strongly advise you visit Accredited Agent to register for you because the WAEC GCE first series registration process involve biometric/thumb print.
Candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) as a transaction commission fee to the banks/accredited agents for the 2019 GCE WAEC Registration PIN Purchase.
2019/2020 GCE WAEC first series Other Necessary Facts to Note
Candidates With Special Needs During WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Registration
Candidates with extraordinary requirements will likewise register online like pther candidates but they should sincerely express their inabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech and so forth.
WAEC GCE 2019/2020 Completion Of Registration
Candidates MUST close registration within about fourteen days of first access to the website during the registration period. They ought to guarantee that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are right. They are likewise to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will likewise be on the Photo Card. Just Digital Personal Scanner ought to be utilized for fingerprint registration.
2019/2020 WAEC GCE Registration Closing Date
The online registration for WAEC GCE 2019 first series closes on Friday, December 28, 2018
Vital Information Regarding The 2019/2020 WAEC GCE First Series Examination
- Candidates should see the Information VCD before they enroll for the examination.
- Candidates should take note of that registration fee isn’t refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable toward the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be transferred with great quality passport estimate photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size ought to be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unsuitable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should contemplate the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) utilizing the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination lobbies in mufti and without arms. No expert uniform of any sort will be permitted in the examination lobbies.
- The whole results of candidates who sit the examination in excess of one focus will be dropped.
- Smoking isn’t permitted in the examination lobby.
- Any applicant that comes into the examination lobby with portable phone(s) and/or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her whole results dropped.
- Candidates must guarantee that their entrances are accurately finished before transferring as the Council won’t be considered in charge of blunders in candidates’ particulars. Demand for remedy won’t BE engaged on any data which a hopeful willfully gives at the purpose of registration as soon as the examination starts.
- Candidates must come into the examination lobby with their unique Photo Cards.
- Candidates who take part in examination misbehavior won’t just have their results dropped, yet might be arraigned.
If there is any question bothering you or facing any challenge, kindly comment below.