Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How To Make Dstv Payment With Atm Card Using Vtpass Mobile Application
Vtpass Mobile Application – Payment of DStv has been made easy with the use of Vtpass mobile application. For those who are or have been searching for how to pay their DStv bills via phone, don’t stress yourself going to bank anymore, the best and easy method is right here. We are now in technology age where almost everything is done online.
This article will guide you on how to make your DStv payment with atm card using the Vtpass mobile app. There are many ways to pay DStv bills online but VTpass is the easiest method among them all.
Furthermore, this article will also solve the following Puzzles
- Download vtpass app
- vtpass agent
- vtpass nigeria
- vtpass login
- vtpass customer care number
- vtpass apk
- vtpass gotv subscription
- vtpass aedc
What is VTpass and how does it work
VTpass is an online website where bills are paid like DStv subscription, Startimes and Gotv subscription, Electricity bills, Data bundles of all networks in Nigeria, Recharge cards, Educational payment and many more using your mobile phone.
READ MORE: How To Apply for A First Bank ATM Card
You can visit VTpass on VTpass.com and can as well download the VTpass mobile application on google playstore for convenient transactions. Payments can be made using Master or Visa cards in all Nigeria banks.
How to make DStv payment with ATM card Using Vtpass Mobile Apps
- Download the VTpass app from playstore or here and install it.
- Launch the app.
- Register or login (if already have an account).
- Tap on “pay TV subscription” on the next pop up after logging in.
- Select DStv (for DStv subscription) from the available decoders.
- Select the amount you wish to subscribe.
- Type in your DStv card number and your phone number.
- Preview your details for confirmation then click on pay with card.
- Type in your card details and complete the payment.
After completion of the payment, your DStv card will be recharged with the amount you paid for. In case you come across some problems you can contact VTpass agent via 08138752358 or email@example.com, their office is at 320 Odusanmi Street, Ogba Ikeja Lagos.