How To Use Vtpass Mobile Apps To Make Electricity Bill Using ATM Card
Vtpass Mobile Apps to Make Electricity Bill – Payment of Electricity bill has been made easy with the use of Vtpass mobile apps. For those who are or have been searching for how to pay their Electricity bills via phone, do not need to stress yourself going to bank anymore, the best and easy method is right here. We are now in technology age where almost everything is done online.
This article will guide you on how to make your Electricity Bill payment with ATM card using the Vtpass mobile apps. There are many ways to pay Electricity bills online but VTpass is the easiest method among them all.
Furthermore, this article will also solve the following Puzzles
- Download vtpass app
- vtpass agent
- vtpass nigeria
- vtpass login
- vtpass customer care number
- vtpass apk
- vtpass gotv subscription
- vtpass aedc
What is VTpass and how does it work
We recently wrote an article on how to Make Dstv Payment With Atm Card Using Vtpass Mobile Application. However, VTpass is an online website where bills are paid like DStv subscription, Startimes and Gotv subscription, Electricity bills (Pay Electricity bills like IKEDC, PHED, AEDC, EKEDC, KEDCO, JEDplc, EEDC)), Data bundles of all networks in Nigeria, Recharge cards, Educational payment and many more using your mobile phone.
READ MORE: How To Apply for A First Bank ATM Card
You can visit VTpass on VTpass.com and can as well download the VTpass mobile application on google playstore for convenient transactions. Payments can be made using Master or Visa cards in all Nigeria banks.
How to make Electricity Bill payment with ATM card Using Vtpass Mobile Apps
- Download the VTpass app from playstore or here and install it.
- Launch the app.
- Register or login (if already have an account).
- Tap on “pay Electricity bill IKEDC, PHED, AEDC, EKEDC, KEDCO, JEDplc, EEDC” on the next pop up after logging in.
- Select Electricity from the available Electricity location.
- Select the amount you wish to pay.
- Type in your Prepaid Smart card number and your phone number.
- Preview your details for confirmation then click on pay with card.
- Type in your card details and complete the payment.
After completion of the payment, your Electricity Smart card will be recharged with the amount you paid for. In case you come across some problems you can contact VTpass agent via 08138752358 or Vtpass customer care support email@example.com, their office is at 320 Odusanmi Street, Ogba Ikeja Lagos.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +