Originally posted on this date:November 12, 2018 @ 8:06 am
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018 Application form
- UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018 Application form
- Benefits Of UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018/2019.
- UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Eligibility.
- How to Apply for UBA 2018/2019 Campus Ambassador Programme.
- How To Apply for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018/2019 Application Process – The United Bank Of Africa, UBA is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing 2018-2019 UBA Campus Ambassador programme.
UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students, while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Benefits Of UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018/2019.
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Eligibility.
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community. ALSO READ: NPower Creative Programme – Npower To Train 5, 000 Creative Talents
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
Responsibilities of UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018/2019.
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
How to Apply for UBA 2018/2019 Campus Ambassador Programme.
Qualified students are expected to complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open between September and Mid-December yearly.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
How To Apply for UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018
Visit the UBA campus Ambassador URL below to be partaker of the new even
If you have any enquiries about this 2018/2019 UBA campus Ambassador please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below.