U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form | Apply For Citizenship
- U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form | Apply For Citizenship
- Three Ways In Which You Can Be Qualified To Immigrate To The Usa
- Requirements For You To Be Eligible For Naturalization
- U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form | How to apply for USA citizenship
The U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Application Form is a legal way by which an individual irrespective of the country who is not a native of United State can obtain and apply to acquire citizenship
When one becomes a U.S citizen, you will gain many rights that even the permanent residents do not have or acquire, including the right to vote. But there are some criteria’s
When one becomes a U.S citizen, you will gain many rights that even the permanent residents do not have or acquire, including the right to vote. But there are some criteria’s you must meet before you can be eligible for the citizenship.
There are three ligit ways in which you can migrate to the USA without problem and each of the three ways has its requirement before you can apply.
Three Ways In Which You Can Be Qualified To Immigrate To The Usa
As said earlier, there are three legit ways in which you can migrate to the USA.
United States job offer (Employment Based Green Card)
This process can be done with the help of a US employer i.e. if you work in a foreign company and your employer is a US citizen and you also possess a specific job skills. If the US employer is willing to hire and sponsor you, he can help you obtain a Green Card. But this is for people who own a college degree in a specialty occupation, the US employer must be willing to file paper work and applications for a labor certification.
The US employer must also pay your legal fees. It is easy to get green card if a US employer is ready to sponsor you, but you may have to wait for few years before you get a permanent resident card.
United States Diversity Visa Lottery Progrm (Green Card Lottery)
This is done yearly, it is a program which the aim is to help people who do not have relatives or job offers in the US to sponsor them for the US Green Cards so that they can immigrate to the United States. This program is considered for any foreign national who belongs to under-represented country, can be part in this Diversity Visa Lottery Program.
50,000 Green Cards are been issued every year to people who take part and win the Green Card Lottery Program. All countries are not eligible for the Green Card Lottery so you have to check if your country is eligible before applying.
Applicants who are not qualified for an employment based or a family based Green Card or who the first way do not work out for applies for the USA diversity visa lottery program which is the alternative to get Green Card Citizenship.
Green Card Through Family
With this way, which is the easiest among it all, if you are a member of a US citizen or a permanent resident then you can immigrate to USA.
That family member of yours must be willing to sponsor you both financially and for lawful status. Your family member must file Form 1-130, petition for Alien Relative. You can easily migrate to the US if your immediate relative is a US citizen as long as he/she is ready to sponsor you.
Requirements For You To Be Eligible For Naturalization
Below are the requirements for you to be eligible for naturalization into the US:
- Be age 18 or older
- Be of good moral character
- Applicant should be a permanent resident for a certain period of time (usually 5 or 3 years, depending on how you obtain your status)
- Have a period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States
- Have a basic knowledge of the U.S government
- Be able to read, write and speak good English. This rule has exceptions for someone who at the stage of filling:
- Is 55 years old and has been a permanent resident for at least 15 years
- Is 50 years old and has been a permanent resident for at least 20 years
- Has a permanent physical or mental impairment that makes the individual unable to fulfil these requirements.
U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form | How to apply for USA citizenship
This is a step by step guide on how to apply for USA citizenship and the process of application is known as “Naturalization”. There are certain requirements you have to meet before you can be eligible for naturalization by the US immigration law. To apply for naturalization, Application for Naturalization is file Form N-400.
Below are the steps to follow For the U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form:
- Create your account by visiting https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ you can also log in as well if you have an account already.
- Enter a valid email address and proceed by clicking on “Sign Up”. Please kindly note that once you click on sign up, it means you agree with the terms and condition.
- After signing up, a USCIS login page will be displayed with an instruction that you should confirm your email before proceeding to the next page.
- Log in to your email and click on the link to confirm your email address for registration.
- When you click on the link, a new page will open where you will create a password. Please note that your password must be case sensitive(contain upper case and lower case) and must be between 8 and 128 characters and at least one special character.
- Once you have done that, you will receive a notification that your email address has been successfully confirmed.
- Select the best way you would prefer to receive your one-time password, so that anytime you log in, you will be given one-time password.
- After following all this procedure, you have completed the registration.
After that, you can now click on “Apply for Naturalization” to continue with the filling of the form.
From the USCIC online account, you can:
- Check for your case status
- File an application, request or petition with USCIS
- Pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee
- Change your U.S mailing address
- Check for your USCIS Immigrant Fee payment status
Go to www.USCIS.gov/citizenship to visit the Citizenship and Resources Centre to know more information on how to find English and Citizenship preparation classes in your location, learn about free citizenship information sessions offered by USCIS in your location and you can also download study materials for the English and Civics portions of the citizenship test.
U.S Citizenship And Immigration Services (Uscis) Application Form | Reference Guide for USCIS form
- Application for Naturalization N-400
- Aguide to Naturalization M-476
- Naturalization information for Millitary Personnel M-599
- Other U.S Government Services. Click or Call.
- For General information
- Visit: www.usa.gov
- Phone Call: 1-800-333-4636
- For New Immigrants
- Visit: www.welcometoUSA.gov
- U.S Department of State
- Visit: www.state.gov
- Phone Call: 1-202-647-6575