How to Control Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone
- How to Control Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone
- Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone | How to Run Dual WhatsApp on Xiaomi Phone
- Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone | How to Run Dual WhatsApp on Vivo Phone
- ALSO READ: PayDay Loan App | Get Fast Loan Upto $3000 Within 5Mins
Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone – Most people have been thinking of how to run two WhatsApp on their device, most people have been thinking if it is possible and most people think it is never possible. Yes it is possible, you can definitely run dual WhatsApp on your device. You may think that how can this be done because when you have a app on your device and you try to download another app of the same name it will overwrite the previous one or ask for your permission before doing so.
If you have been looking for a way to do so, you are in the right place, in this Article, you will learn how to run dual WhatsApp on one device.
Almost all the Android device do come with dual-SIM card slots, and most users will have both SIM card registered with WhatsApp but the will be left with which one to use on their device because they think they can run only one WhatsApp on their device. But no worries, you can use the two accounts registered on the SIM cards to set up your dual WhatsApp on your device, to do so, read on.
ALSO READ: Top 10 Honor 8X Tips to Use Like A Pro
Do you know that companies like Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Honor and Oppo offers their users ‘Dual Apps’ or ‘Dual Mode’ feature. Using the Dual Mode feature, users can run two different accounts of the same chat app.
As we all know that one of the most popular and commonly used Instant messaging app is WhatsApp. This social media platform enables users to send -and receive messages that are end-to-end encrypted and share videos.
Now, let’s get to know how to run Dual WhatsApp on your device.
Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone | How to Run Dual WhatsApp on Xiaomi Phone
To run Dual WhatsApp on your Xiaomi device:
- The first thing to do is to Launch your web browser and download the WhatsApp apk on your device.
- Install the app on your device.
- After installing the app on your device, go to the Settings on your device.
- Tap on the ‘Dual Apps’ button, when you tap on that, there will be list of aps that can work with the feature shown to you.
- Toggle on to clone the any app.
Please note that on Honor phones, Dual Apps is known as ‘App Twin’ and on Oppo phones, it is known as ‘Clone App’.
Two WhatsApp Account on one Phone | How to Run Dual WhatsApp on Vivo Phone
To run Dual WhatsApp on Vivo phone:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your device and scroll down to find the ‘App Clone’
- Tap on the ‘App Clone’ when you find it in the settings section.
- Toggle the switch to enable the ‘Display the Clone’ option.
- Then try installing WhatsApp on your device through your app store.
- After installing it on your device, long press on the app icon, by doing this, it will display a small ‘+’ symbol.
- Tap on the ‘+’ to clone the WhatsApp on your device.
After following the above process, you have successfully setup dual WhatsApp on your device. Now you can use your two SIM to chat.@TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +