How to Apply for Trader Moni Application 2018/2019 – Register for Federal Government Loan Scheme – www.boi.ng
- How to Apply for Trader Moni Application 2018/2019 – Register for Federal Government Loan Scheme – www.boi.ng
- What is Eyowo Trader Moni project
- What The Importance And Benefit Of Trader Moni
- How The Application Of Trader Moni Was Discovered
- Eligible People Who Can Register For The Trader Moni Scheme For 2018/2019 – How to Apply for Trader Moni
- Guidelines to follow for 2018/2019 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
- What you need regarding to Trader Moni Application
Trader Moni Application | How to Apply for Trader Moni Application 2018/2019 – Register for Federal Government Loan Scheme – www.boi.ng: The Federal Government Loan Trader Moni application form is available online for applicants to register. in this article, relax to read the steps on how to go about Trader Moni application 2018/2019 process that are all stated clearly below and also ”How to Apply for Trader Moni by yourself.
What is Eyowo Trader Moni project
The Eyowo Trader Moni project which is also known to be Trader Moni, is a loan scheme from Federal Government, therefore all qualified and interested persons can now apply. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW :
What The Importance And Benefit Of Trader Moni
Trader moni helps petty trader boost up there business , with the use of loan to be collected, which is just the sum of N10, 000, which can help their business grow more wider.
How The Application Of Trader Moni Was Discovered
The trader moni was established last week Tuesday in Lagos State taking the list of thousands of beneficiaries already. Not a scam it was established with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to wide up the range of government’s help in business as part of their agenda down to bottom, just to help the petty trader to add more goods and also not to feel more pain on how the economy of the country is been held.
With this, the petty trader can access the loan with easy sum of N10, 000 – N 50,000, with this you can pay in the next month, but due to how your business growth grows and can’t meet up with the amount, you can pay back in the next six (6) months, this just the highest month which the Trader moni schedule. But if you think you are wise and won’t pay the money to the company, don’t think you can go scot free, because since you registered with your bank account they can get access to you in all ways, with this if you think you can move away outside the country without paying back, you will be caught in anyways.
Eligible People Who Can Register For The Trader Moni Scheme For 2018/2019 – How to Apply for Trader Moni
- Make sure you are a Nigerian
- Make sure you are 18 years and above
- Make sure you are business owner or a trader
- Make sure you are among the market cooperative union in your location
- Make sure you a valid identification
- Make sure you have a valid BVN
- Make sure you have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
Guidelines to follow for 2018/2019 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
The application for the loan portal has been created for the ease of BOI’s prospective SME customers to the extent that they do not come to face to face to submit your application number to them. It also helps to reduce loan processing: Turn-Around-Time (TAT) of the Bank. The site have a link which your document to be uploaded will be required, you will have to choose in the state of location where you wish your application will be sent to. This can be done and be accessed by clicking: www.boi.ng/apply.
Easy way to use the Portal for www.boi.ng
- Click on boi.ng.
- Choose the apply link to access
- Tap on the register link to register your account.
- You will need a valid email to continue this, please make sure the email is your personal email account.
- In your email a verification linkand tracking code will be sent to your registered email address; tap on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Now you are logged in, now complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- All news and messages will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
What you need regarding to Trader Moni Application
- When you have been given the first loan of the sum of N10, 000, when the amount is been repaid you will be given the privileged to request for the first loan of N15, 000 and above.
- Wait till when it get to the turn of your state, and also ask for more information in your market cooperative and the bank industry website.
- The loan limit of payment is just up to six (6) months.
Please if you need and information, kindly comment for your reply, please read and share this post. Like our page on Facebook.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.