Using Trackable Google Map To Track Your Android Phone
Trackable Google Map | Track Your Android Phone | This is just to guide you on how to track Android phone when it got lost with Google map. This will be good in tracking your lost Android phone. Only people who lost their smartphone or which have been stolen that also relate to the moment when you search for your phone but can’t find it.
Although, android phone does have the function you can use to find your phone just like the apple device. You can use your Google map to track you android device now. Make sure you have a Google account to make it done in a best way, and connection on your phone. Follow the step below to get the details of how you can track your lost phone with the help of Google map. It will help you find the location where you phone is.
WAYS TO TRACK YOUR MISSING/STOLEN PHONE ON GOOGLE MAP
Using a Trackable Google Map could be helpful. It is always a miserable situation when ones Phone is missing or stolen. However, below are ways to track your missing or stolen Phone on Trackable Google Map:
- What you need first is just to install the app on your mobile device through play store.
- Just make sure you can access the Google map site in both on your mobile phone and your laptops.
- What you need to do next is to access the Google map account with your goggle account which you use in your stolen or missing mobile device.
- Tap on the three-horizontal bar icon and choose your timeline option
- Put in the year, month and day that you want to see the location of your Android phone
- Immediately, the Google map will show you the location history of your device. It will give you the current location of your device.
- Through this above guide, you can see that the process is very simple, fast and straight-forward.
Hope the highlighted ways above method are helpful? If you think so; kindly share!Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @twitter Facebook & Google +