How To Track U.S. Passport And Retrieve After Successful Interview & Visa Approval
- How To Track U.S. Passport And Retrieve After Successful Interview & Visa Approval
- Premium Delivery Services For U.S. Passport Collection After Visa Approval (Port Harcourt)
- How To Change Delivery Options Of U.S. Passport After Visa Approval (Applicable To Lagos City Only)
- How To Track Your Passport After Approved & Successful Interview | Tracking Options
- Collecting Your U.S Passport/Visa
- Supporting Documents To Collect Your Track U.S. Passport Visa
Track U.S. Passport And Retrieve After Visa Approval – This article will teach you on how to Track U.S. Passport And Retrieve After Visa Approval. Therefore, Immediately your visa is approved, DHL document collection office will keep your passport at the location you selected or put in when scheduling your appointment. Passport of applicant can only be collected only at the location you described when you scheduled your visa interview. Additional charges and extra fees associated with this service. Expenses for the DHL document collection office to keep your visa and passport is among the visa application fee.
Premium Delivery Services For U.S. Passport Collection After Visa Approval (Port Harcourt)
If you applied for the interview in Lagos or Abuja you may decide to pick up your passports in Port Harcourt. Maybe you wish to select the premium delivery (Port Harcourt), make sure you know there is fee charges added to this which is the cost N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only).
Also you can drop your passports at this location maybe you qualify for Interview Waiver.
Maybe you want to collect of drop your passport at the Port Harcourt location; make sure you present an original government –distributed photo ID and a photo copy. In case someone is picking up on your behalf, person representing the applicant must provide a completed proxy letter signed by the applicant and a government supplied photo ID and a photo copy.
How To Change Delivery Options Of U.S. Passport After Visa Approval (Applicable To Lagos City Only)
You can also change your preferred document delivery address online until 11:59pm a day existing to your interview or through the call center along 9am to 7pm a day existing to your interview. You won’t be charge for the changes of your delivery preferences.
How To Track Your Passport After Approved & Successful Interview | Tracking Options
You can track U.S Passport Visa After Successful Interview and Visa Approval:
YOU CAN SEND AN EMAIL: It can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org when issue to the email as the subject title put a valid passport number exactly as it was put at the time the meeting was planned, you will be informed automatically with response of the status.
CHECK ONLINE: This can be track online by clicking here.
YOU CAN ALSO CHAT AND CALL THEM: your passport can be tracked with the assistance of their call center maybe through chat or telephone. Their cell contact send information and a full description of their call center services, also with hours of operation, everything can be found here.
Collecting Your U.S Passport/Visa
There will be list of DHL document collection office addresses/locations when you plan your interview appointment and can select the easiest location from that list.
Supporting Documents To Collect Your Track U.S. Passport Visa
Accepting your passport, make sure you present your original (not a photocopy) government-approved photo ID. Which was issued by you, make sure you also bring a printed copy of your appointment letter.
In case of third party(representative) is accepting your passport from the document collection office due to your principle – also in case of family members – the third party (representative) must bring along:
- His/her own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proxy letter signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport, this form will be presented to you after your interview. The proxy letter must have the following information:
- Your third party (representative) full name correctly as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- Name will be required If the applicant is under the age of 16, the following documents are required:
- original, signed letter of approval from either of the applicant’s parents
- clear photocopy of the government-which was stated: photo ID belonging to the parent who signed the applicant’s letter of authority
- The third party (representative) original government-issued photo ID
Note: maybe group/family, a single letter of approval with the required information for each of the applicants will be collected.