Slow Computer | How to Fix a Slow Computer
- Slow Computer | How to Fix a Slow Computer
- Step to Fix your Slow Computer
- Steps to Follow to Fix your Slow Computer on Mac
- Scan for your Virus every time
- How to See Programs Running on your Computer
- How to Check your Computer Memory It Can Cause your Slow Computer
- How to Run your Disk and Repair your Disk
- How to Disk Clean on your Window 10 to Fix Slow Computer
Slow Computer(s) can be frustrating. Everyone using a slow computer can be hell and at times that computer deserves to be thrown away. Though doing this can be easy because of our data pieces of information that are stored on it.
However, it is not everyone that cherishes the using of a slow computer, we all love to do our work very fast so we won’t get stressful, this might get you arranged scheduled be misarranged.
Don’t get panic on wasting your money on calling any computer guru, you can be a guru yourself, all you need to do is to follow the below process to get your slow computer fixed.
Step to Fix your Slow Computer
Restart your computer or you check your start-up programs
Maybe you have been making use of the computer for so long, you will need to get it to restart. Now you will need to switch off your computer then you need to begin to back it up. Just at the rate of about 99%, this will be resolved.
You May Also Like to Read this article – How to Disable and Remove Truecaller Messaging Service
You find out that your computer is moving very slow, now you will need to check the program which starts with your computer automatically. This is possible for antivirus programs also messaging apps such as your skype to access it automatically. Basically, when you are making an effort in accessing your browser or a program to work on your computer, then your computer gets busy to access up to five programs.
Now below are the steps to check your start-up programs on your Windows 10
- Now you need to tap on your window which looks like the image to do this you will click on this then R at the same time. (keyboard window + R)
- You will find an image like this below the left-hand side corner of your computer
- Now in the box which is empty, you will need to input the word “MSConfig” then click on open.
- Now you will be shown the window which starts automatically which you need to disable
- You will find images a picture like this when you do the third step.
- Now you will click on marked to disable what you need to disable, if you do not want to disable it you will click the box to unmarked it.
Steps to Follow to Fix your Slow Computer on Mac
- Now you will need to go to your system preference on your mac
- Now tap on the users & groups”
- You will need to select your nickname which is at the left side of your mac
- Click on the login image
- Now you will need to tap on the startup programs which you need to remove
- Click on the sign
It one of the perfect ways to reinstall your windows. I mean all versions of windows have everyday updates but some have been discontinued, now updating or reinstalling from time to time will aid your computer running perfectly.
Scan for your Virus every time
You might download a software or app, a document that you are not meant to download, you can mistakenly click on this through visiting unsecured website downloading wrong files from a website, just get it in your mind that your system has a virus.
Simply, you can get rid of this in a very easy and quick way, you will need to download an anti-virus such as Smadav, Avast free antivirus, Kaspersky free, AVG antivirus free, Adaware antivirus free, Sophos home free, Malwarebytes and lot more, which you can install on your computer by scanning this with your computer.
The antivirus will help you in scanning your entire computer also will quarantine switch off all harmful Viruses on your computer or Mac.
Read Related Article – How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance Online
Sincerely it better you do a weekly scan on your computer. Some viruses are working out on your system background. This virus cause harm to some of your information such as your passwords and transferring your information to hackers. You can try to make the weekly scanning to help you solve your problem.
How to See Programs Running on your Computer
All PC devices are powerful in running a lot of programs, though if it looks stressful to run a lot of programs at once, sometimes you have an old model version.
Maybe you are making use of a Mac, you will need t go to force quite which is below your Apple menu at the upper left corner also you will find all the program which you have opened.
- Activate YouTube Dark Mode: How To Activate YouTube Dark Mode
- Facebook Poll | How To Create Poll On Facebook
- Remove Virus From Window | Remove Virus From Window Laptop 2019
- Why you should not tap on “check for updates” in your windows 10
Maybe you are making use of windows 10, tap on the CTRL+ALT+DELETE together then open the task manager to check everything which you have opened. maybe your PC is operating photoshop, Goggle Chrome, steam, Microsoft word, InDesign, VLC also Microsoft excel in one time, please try to ”end” some of this software.
How to Check your Computer Memory It Can Cause your Slow Computer
Now you will need to check your computer storage. Your PC is full, this can cause a low process of your computer. Maybe you decide on deleting any document or anything, you will search your cloud service to keep your files. Using your google drive is possible, you can also need to add an external hard drive, you don’t need to get all this when you have another alternative.
Maybe you have a lot of pictures from your trip or word documents from your English 105 class, this does not let your computer run slow. PC has 100 gigabytes of storage as minimum range if you deleting your files which is just 20 kilobytes which is not going make any changes.
Though, maybe you have a large file of games, a lot of unnecessary programs, HD videos, which you need to decide on removing this large file are what you need to based on and your drive space.
How to Run your Disk and Repair your Disk
If you need to run your disk on your window 10 to fix your slow computer, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Now pick up your computer and switch it on, tap on This PC
- Now you will need to right-click your hard drive then tap on properties
- Now go to tools
- Now tap on the optimize then click optimize again.
Please just know that Mac does not have a built-in tool for defragmenting, though third-party app this exact one is necessary.
How to Disk Clean on your Window 10 to Fix Slow Computer
- Now you will need to input the name “disk cleanup” in your search bar also tap on the app same name.
- Now tap on the option to make sure you clean up the system files.
- Now you are done with scanning now delete the files the apps confirm for you to delete.
You can also think of getting another PC, because you don’t like stress, but bet you, you will also need to know this above step to ensure you will sort out your problem with your slow computer.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.