Whatsapp Deleted Messages | How to Restore Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
- Whatsapp Deleted Messages | How to Restore Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
Restore Whatsapp Deleted Messages On Android Phones – We all know that whatsapp has a feature that when you send messages, you have the chances of deleting the sent messages if you do not want it to be red by the party or recipient. This feature has its purposes however as a recipient you might be curious about what the deleted message contains.
However, in this article we will show you some tricks, you can use to read such messages. Besides we will even throw in some tips on how to retrieve and backup your older WhatsApp messages. Let’s get started.
How to Restore Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
As we mentioned earlier that we will show you tips on how to retrieve deleted messages. Also there are different ways you can use to restore delete messages on WhatsApp. All these will be discussed below.
How to Read Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
Everyone/users would mind to like to have the tips on how to restore deleted messages on WhatsApp. But with the use of some apps, this action cvan be perform without any issues.
One of such apps that can do this work is ‘’WhatsRemoved’’. The WhatsRemoved app is free for download and available on the Google Play Store. To understand &learn how this app works, you have to understand the technique behind how WhatsApp sends messages.
When anyone send a WhatsApp message to another person or recipient, individual have some time to delete the message before the recipient reads it. But there is a little issue with the system.
WhatsApp sends a notification to the other phone as soon as it gets the message. Even if the news becomes deleted, the notification will be posted.
In this manner, WhatsRemoved comes in to play a role. Thus; the app monitors the phone & all the notifications sent to it. Meaning, as soon as it sees a deleted sent message, the app had captured the message from the notification and shows it to the user.
Having explained the above functionality, now let us show you how to install this application.
How to Install WhatsRemoved App
- Go to the Play store and type “WhatsRemoved” in the search bar. Tap Open after downloading the App. You can also download the app here
- Select your preferred method of message retrieval and set the required permissions to the app.
- Here comes the important part. As explained earlier, WhatsRemoved needs to have access to your phone’s notification Listener Service before it can capture deleted messages. You can enable this feature by selecting the options highlighted in the diagrams below.
Once all the permissions are in place, all you need to do is sit back and relax. Now, when you receive a new message, and the sender decides to delete it, you’ll get a notification of this deleted message thanks to the WhatsRemoved app. Read more; How to Disable and Remove Truecaller Messaging Service
Once you have completed the settings, you will be able to get notifications of any deleted Whatsapp message. If you experience any glitches, uninstall and reinstall the app. However, you cannot retrieve messages sent before the installation of the app.
Next, let’s talk retrieving WhatsApp messages you deleted from your phone.
Recover Older Deleted Messages on WhatsApp
People delete WhatsApp Messages for many reasons. Some use it as a way to clear their storage space while others use it to remove unsolicited messages. However, in the process, people accidentally delete some important messages.
The good news is that WhatsApp has a solution to this problem. The app features an online backup of your recent messages in your linked Google account.
Although this method can help retrieve data from older restore points, there are chances that you might recover that vital message. But before you begin, ensure the automatic backup option is enabled.
- Here are the steps to follow to enable message backup on Whatsapp.
- Locate and open WhatsApp. Scroll to Settings and click on the Chats tab.
- On the next screen, select the Chat Backup option. This is where you will find details concerned with your backup.
- Choose your backup schedule. Tap on your preferred option.
- Finally, select your preferred channels of uploading backup files. You can choose Wi-Fi or cellular data.
If you follow these steps, you will see your deleted messages.
We want to add that due to some open messages on your phone, the backup files might vary between 50MB and 200MB.
Retrieve an Older Backup on WhatsApp
Retrieving older WhatsApp messages on your phone requires much work primarily as the app has no obvious solution for this issue. But if you have a recent backup of your WhatsApp chats, you will not be able to retrieve older messages via this method. Read More; How to Control Two WhatsApp Account On One Phone
But if you have an older backup at hand, you can restore it on your phone. You can perform this task. Here are the steps to follow.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
- Locate the App Store and reinstall WhatsApp. The app will begin to look for any linked backup data which exists on Google Drive. Once it finds such files, it will retrieve them to your device. Read Also; ExpressVPN | VPN App – Secure VPN & Privacy
With this method, you can access the most recent backup which was saved on the cloud. Also, by setting the backup option to 7 days, you will be able to retrieve the latest deleted conversations.
- How to be an Uber Driver | Uber Driver App
- How to Control Two WhatsApp Account On One Phone
- DiskDigger – Recover deleted photo on Android
- Top 10 Honor 8X Tips to Use Like A Pro
Getting access to restore deleted messages on WhatsApp can prove difficult. But with the tricks mentioned above, you should be able to recover such messages. Feel free to follow any of the suggested steps and please do not patronize any paid service that claims to help retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages. Most of these businesses make fake claims and should be avoided.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +