How to Receive Western Union with Quickteller – It is now very much possible to receive money from Western Union through Quickteller. You don’t need to go to the banks to get this done. Just stay in the comfort of your home and use Quickteller to receive funds from Western Union. In this post, you will learn how to receive western union with Quickteller.
This feature is not absolutely new on Quickteller. It has been around for a while now.
We have already written a post about Quickteller on our blog. You can read about it here.
The Western Union withdrawal service only works for customers who have the following bank accounts;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- WEMA bank.
- Skye Bank.
- First Bank.
- Diamond Bank.
- Access Bank.
- Unity Bank.
- Zenith Bank.
- FCMB Bank.
Any other bank apart from the one listed above does not work with Quicteller Western Union transfer. As time goes one, more banks will be added. When this feature was initially introduced, only four banks were able to work with it; GTBank, Stanbic IBTC, WEMA Bank and Skye Bank.
Please note that the money is transferred into your bank account. The money is also paid in naira at the bank’s exchange rate.
How to Receive Western Union with Quickteller
You must have an account to use this feature, see here to create a Quickteller account. Follow the procedures below;
- Log in to Quickteller.
- Click on the send and receive money Icon.
- Select your bank from the list of options. Remember, we said this only works for StanbicIBTC, GTBank and Wema Bank.
- In the “choose currency” option, select “Naira”.
- Click on “Receive Money”.
- Enter in the following on the next page; The MTCN number provided by the sender. MTCN stands for Money Transfer Control Number.
- Choose the country the sender is sending the money from.
- Enter your account number.
- Select your account type. Either Savings or current.
- Type in the expected amount you are expecting to receive.
- FIll in your First name.
- Fill in your Last name (Surname).
- Enter your mobile phone number registered with the bank.
- Answer the security question to confirm you are the real owner.
After a few time, the money will be credited to the account number you filled earlier.
This is easier and faster than going to a bank to get your western union funds.
have you used this service to withdraw from Western Union? Tell us how you feel about it.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +