Originally posted on this date:February 7, 2019 @ 7:23 am
How To Receive Google Adsense Payment With GTbank Account & First Bank Nigeria
- How To Receive Google Adsense Payment With GTbank Account & First Bank Nigeria
- with all this process, you are done with all this process
- About SWIFT-BIC?
- About is Intermediary SWIFT-BIC?
- Is it possible to receive Google Adsense Payment with My Nigeria Naira Account?
Receive Google Adsense Payment Using GTbank & First Bank Account at the time that the Google Adsense payment date is due and you want to withdraw adsense money in Nigeria :- If you have try lot of research of where you can find SWIFT-BIC or know more about it and also how to add payment method in your Google Adsense account, now there is no need for you to wander around, this is the best place where you can get your problem solved.
Now to get all the step to add up your Gtbank and First Bank payment details attach to your Adsense account. There are also way to add up your UBA, FCMB, Zenith, Fidelity and other bank accounts.
Most blogger need to get there target, now you need way to withdraw out transfer to receive payments from Google Adsense.
Caution: all you need to do is to activate your Google Adsense address to enable you to receive payment.
Step you need to follow on how to Receive Google Adsense Payment with GTbank & First Bank in Nigeria
- All you need to do is to click on this by logging in to your Google Adsense Dashboard
- Tap on Menu now move to the payments
- Tap on Payment
- below how you get paid, tap the Add new payment method
- below add payment method which is shown in the next page, select wire transfer
- Put in your necessary information below depend on the bank which you decide to use (FBN or Guaranty Trust Bank).
|Beneficiary ID||Leave It blank||Leave It Blank|
Full Account Name
Full Account Name
|Bank Name||Guaranty Trust Bank||First Bank Of Nigeria|
|Account Number||Enter Your
|Intermediary bank name (optional),
FFO AND FBO
with all this process, you are done with all this process
Most question which is Asked in Google Adsense Payment Method
SWIFT-BIC, which was sometimes called BIC, this is about an 8 or 11 character identification code for a particular bank.
What does this represent: individual bank’s SWIFT-BIC might be printed at the top of your bank statements? If there is no result on how to get this, send an information to your bank. Read More; Make Money Without Google Adsense Easy Ways
Reason for this: your bank use SWIFT-BICs when they transfer money or send a message to another bank.
About is Intermediary SWIFT-BIC?
SWIFT Bank Identifier Code (BIC)
A SWIFT-BIC is a standard identification code for your bank’s intermediary bank or branch. This will be about 8 or 11 characters. If you need any further information just contact your bank.
Is it possible to receive Google Adsense Payment with My Nigeria Naira Account?
This is possible; there is lot of time to get this done. You can also make use of your domiciliary account.