OLABISI ONABANJO SCREENING Its here again; the form OOU Post UTME & direct entry admission screening application form for 2018/2019 admission exercise is out. The cut-off mark is 180. If your score above 180 you can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
The above school name Olabisi Onabanjo University, located at Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will begin their Post-UTME (PUSTME) screening for candidates willingly to be admitted into the University for 2018/2019 Academic year.
The screening exercise registration will begin on Monday, 16th July and end Friday 3rd August, 2018.
Candidate who are qualify for OLABISI ONABANJO SCREENING2018/2019 post utme.
- UTME candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not choose the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results. (Can still do change of institution.
OLABISI ONABANJO SCREENING For Direct Entry Candidates
- Applicant of with qualification of any degree (OND, HND, JUPEB) First Degree / certificate who applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who qualify with Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who qualify and have good grade Diploma in their result from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Way to apply for oou post utme.
Successful candidate who choose olabisi onabanjo university in their jamb or direct entry will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Candidates are to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and after the registration in the profile they will have to generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Make an online payment using this link by visiting: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.phpand follow the guide-lines for payment.
- The institution has a point of sales campus– each of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: WHEN MAKING YOUR PROFILE CREATION , YOU HAVE TO REGISTER IT WITH CARE TO AVOID MISTAKE WHICH WILL MAKE IT INVALID, ANY WRONG DETAILS INPUT IN THE REGISTER LINK AND PAYMENT MADE FOR THE REGISTERED LINK WONT ALLOW THE INSTITUTION TO REFUND YOU MONEY BANK, SO BE CAREFUL WHEN FILLING YOUR DETAILS IN THE CREATION OF THE PROFILE.
PROCEDUE TO FOLLOW WHEN REGISTERING FOR OOU Post UTME
- Go to the school registration website Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.phpand complete the registration form online, one week (1) after your post utme screening pass and details will be out. If you want to issue an y complain to the school please call this numbers or you wish to follow up call this number:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- When coming for the screening venue bring along the document below( you can bring along any document also that you know will be helpful for you i.e. ( any document that match with any registration about oou to avoid confusion of spending extra money):
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2018/2019 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are instructed (mostly applicant of Direct Entry Candidates) to keep in touch with the school site for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Please don’t give your money to scammers , avoid people who will go away with your money even if the money is not much, please if you don’t know how to go about the registration kindly go to the school and follow up, I think that will be better .Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +