NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization – Online Registration & Orientation Timetable
- NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization – Online Registration & Orientation Timetable
- What Are The Requirement for the NYSC Batch A 2019 Online registration
- Related Search
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization – Online Registration & Orientation Timetable – Online registration commencement – In this article, we will be discussing on the NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization News, The Mobilization online registration and also, the NYSC Orientation Timetable for 2019/2020 NYSC Batch A Mobilization. In other words, the 2019/2020 NYSC Mobilization with the Online Registration & Orientation Timetable is out for all the prospective Corps member that had checked and confirm their names on the NYSC Batch A 2019 Senate List that will be uploaded any moment. watch – out fo update!
Before candidates could know whether he or she has been mobilized for the NYSC Batch A 2019 Registration, however, prospective candidates should first of all check if their names is on the Jamb matriculation Admission List. This must be noted otherwise late and not mobilized prospective coprs could lead to NYSC Revalidation Process.
Do you want to know about the NYSC Registration Date?
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization registration will begin immediately after the conclusion of the 2019 general election. To get all candidate who want to apply for the application online safe and secure during the election.
As stated by the NYSC Batch A organizers, this registration will begin at March/April 2019 immediately the end of the election.
Make sure you keep yourself updated about the main point just because we will refresh this site just because they might be some changes.
What you Need for the 2019 NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization registration
All you need for the registration for the 2019 NYSC Batch A registration online, go through this menu below:
- You need to confirm your name on the matriculation list on jamb site by clicking this link or copy and paste this out on your browser https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist, carefully check this.
- Your JAMB registration number
- Your matriculation number
- Your personal information details
- First name
- Middle name
- Your date of birth
- Your marital status
NYSC Batch A 2019 Mobilization Registration For Married Candidates:
- If you are a married woman you will need to tender the following
Ii . Newspaper change of name
iii. Husband’s identity card
iv utility bill
v husband ‘s employment letter
- husband‘s driver license etc.
- Your passport which should be of white background
- Your next of kin, here you will have to put in two kin also address and phone number etc.
- The name of the first leaving certificate, secondary school, both starting year and ending year of schools.
- Your shoe size , trouser size also cloth size
- Now you have to sign a signature which you need to get this done by signing in a sheet of paper and uploading to the page where your signature is meant to be.
- Now you are done with all this steps you will need to make a payment through bank or remita.
NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Timetable
This is the new update as regarding the NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization TimeTable. however, below is the breakdown of the NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Timetable for you to go through. If you have any question after going through this, then, let us know.
NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Timetable
|1||2019 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop||4th – 8th February, 2019|
|2||Briefing/Sensitization of Final Year Students/PCMs||11th February – 10th March, 2019|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||1st February – 9th March, 2019|
|4||Submission of Hard Copies of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||4th February – 15th March, 2019|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates.||18th February – 17th March, 2019|
|6||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||18th February – 17th March, 2019|
|7||Action By ICT Department||18th – 21st March, 2019|
|8||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters By PCMs||20th – 25th March, 2019|
|9||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition By Corps Producing Institution/Delivery of Manual Call-up Letters to Institutions||20th – 25th March, 2019|
|10||2019 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course||Not Yet Stated|
From the Timetable above, we can denote the NYSC batch A 2019 Online registration date to be 18th February – 17th March, 2019. otherwise, we will update this article as regarding the exact mobilization date
What Are The Requirement for the NYSC Batch A 2019 Online registration
The requirements are thus numerated below:
- Shoe size, cloth size and trouser size
- After or before the Online registration, you will be required to make payment either Online or via Bank
- JAMB registration Number used for Admission or the one your school used for Mobilization. (For those that did Jamb regularization; the Jamb Number sent to you in your inbox)
- Your Matriculation Number
- Correct Bio Data info (First name, middle name and surname well placed on your certificate)
- Your Date of birth
- Candidate Place of birth
- Your Marital status (Married women are to keep Marriage certificate, newspaper change of name, husband’s id card, Utility bill, LASARA can be use in case of employment letter etc)
- Clear and recent Passport (Must be white Background)
- Name of next of kin (two (2)) and their address, phone number etc
- Name of school attended from primary – tertiary level, starting date and ending date
Note: Corps’members should not forget the NYSC Loan opportunity that could serve as means of stand-out among other corp’s members.
2019 nysc calendar
nysc batch a 2019/2020
nysc 2019 batch a
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.