NPower Creative Programme to Train & Develop 5,000 Young Creative talents – See requirements and Apply Now
- NPower Creative Programme to Train & Develop 5,000 Young Creative talents – See requirements and Apply Now
- What is Npower Creative Programme Duration?
- Courses available for participants in Npower Creative
- Preference for selecting candidates for the Npower Creative Programme.
- List of Job opportunities from Npower Creative Programme for the 5, 000 Nigerians
- How to apply for Npower Creative Programme?
Npower creative progroamme is coming soon as publicized on October 8th, 2018 on the official Npower Website. Npower creative programme 2018 is a program and creative activity that will make Nigerians Entrepreneurs. However, in this article all you need to know are contains in full details about Npower creative programme and when is to be launched. Continue reading for all the details here.
You see, building the future starts in the mind. Minds that busy themselves, constantly contemplating the challenges around us as opportunities to create something new, something better – thus the introduction of Npower Creative by Federal Government.
What is Npower Creative Programme?
The NPower Creative programme will train and develop Nigeria 5,000 young creative talents. In other words, the strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content.
What is Npower Creative Programme Duration?
Training will last 3 months, made up of 1-month in-class and a 2-month hands-on group project, across selected Nigerian cities.
Courses available for participants in Npower Creative
The participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses:
- Graphic Design
- Script Writing
Note: At the end of the training, some participants will get local and international internship opportunities while others will be linked to job and market opportunities. In addition, all participants will receive computing devices that will ensure that they master their skills during and after the training.
Preference for selecting candidates for the Npower Creative Programme.
The following are the preferences for selecting candidates for Npower creative initiative programme
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
List of Job opportunities from Npower Creative Programme for the 5, 000 Nigerians
The following are the job opportunities that the five thousands creative Nigerians will be fix into:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
How to apply for Npower Creative Programme?
The Npower creative programme application portal is yet to be announced or launched and open for all applicants but we have been told that it’s going to be very soon.
To be updated about Npower Creative initiative programme, Subscribe to our blog via our Subscribe Box below using your Email address or can Bookmark this page to be updated whenever the N-power creative programme commences.