Nigerian Idol – Season 7 2017/18 Registration.
Nigerian Idol – Season 7 2017/18 Registration – This is an important and resourceful article to inform you all about the great talent hunts show for those with superb talent. Here you will all know the registration process of Nigerian Idol Season 7. Date, venue and how to apply for it.
The Nigeria idol is a reality show designed to search for young talented people who live in Nigeria. The reality show is only meant for people who are talented in singing. Which means that the show is restricted to exploit those who are talented in singing only. The show has been used by many individuals in the country to exploit and develop their talents of singing and as a means to gain recognition and showcase their talents to the world at large. K-Peace won the previous Nigerian Idol episode.
How to Apply for Nigerian Idol – Season 7 2017/18
The Nigerian Idol Season 7 2017/18 registration will commence soon. If you know you gat all what its takes or you are a talented singers, residing in Nigeria and wish to participate in Nigerian Idol Seasoon 7 Talent show. Be ready and be at alert.
Basic Requirements for Nigerian Idol Show
- All applicants must be between the ages of 16 to 28
- All Applicants must Register at stipulated registration centers
- All Applicants must go to Registration Centers with Two ID Forms
- Applicants are also advised to have a valid means of identification. Examples; (Birth certificate, voter’s card or driver’s license is allowed)
Audition Venue Rules And Requirement
- Children below 5 years are not allowed into the venue
- Dresses with printed designer name is prohibited .
- Always take along the venue wristband given to you during the registration
- All applicants must be citizens of Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be based in Nigeria as this is a basic criteria
- Participants who participated in previous seasons of the West African Idol are not allowed to participate.
How to Register for 2017/2018 Nigerian Idol Season 7
- Visit the official website of Nigerian Idol at www.nigerianidol.com for the 2017/18 Nigerian Idol registration.
- Fill in the required information in the online application form and submit.
- After completing the online form forward your name and the preferred audition location to 5599 from an Etisalat Nigeria line only. (N100 per SMS)
- You will receive a confirmation SMS which will present at the venue of the audition.
Kindly Subscribe to this channel to get update as par the Registration.