Originally posted on this date:January 15, 2019 @ 4:05 am
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application : Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment for 2019/2020: If you are still wondering when NAF 2019 Application will begin for this year then continue reading.
2019 Nigerian Airforce recruitment has begun and the registration closing date is on 23rd February 2019. The NAF application began on the 12th of January 2019. Do you want to get shortlisted for NAF 2019? You may quickly click here for qualifications & documents required to be successful in NAF 2019.
Now, you may be asking, when is the Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2019 Application portal going to open and how can I register? The NAF Application is yearly and the portal is careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. It has already starteda and applicants should note that application for NAF 2019 is free.
Like I did for those who applied last year, I will also make sure I support you to be successful in next NAF (Nigerian Airforce) Recruitment.
Documents For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application (Online Registration)
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
RECOMMENDEDA. A. Download JAMB sYLLABUS FOR 2019/2020 B. Buy JAMB PIN - HOW TO PURCHASE JAMB 2019 E PIN
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (NAF) 2019
The Nigerian Air Force has announced the Airmen / AirWomen Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration is February. You can start the application into the Nigerian Airforce here
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAF 2019 RECRUITMENT:
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE 2019 ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Non-Tradesmen/Women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: a. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
b. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English, trade test certificate and valid driving licence.
c. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professionals bodies and valid practicing licence(s).
- Attestation Forms: Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or permanent voters’ card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to come along with their Local Government Indigene Certificates to the Zonal Recruitment Centre and Final Selection Interview Exercise.
- Requirements For Trademen/Women: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
b. Nursing: RN-RM.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
Nutrition: ND Dietetics/ Nutrition.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/
Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/ Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/
Carpentry/ Painting/Sign Writing/ Plumbing/Mason/ Draughtsman/ Domestic Electrician/ Refrigeration
and Air Conditioning/
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/
Quantity Surveyor/ Civil Engineering.
s. Statistics: ND Statistics.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/
Info: ND Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Broadcasting/ Trade Test Certificate in Videography/ Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/ NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid driver’s license and practical experience.
z. Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/
GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/ Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/
NABTEB are to present evidence of professional experience which may include Certificate of participation/ Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
ac. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/
Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/ Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
Logistics: ND Business Administration and Management/ Purchasing and Supply/ Financial Studies.
ae. Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
Sociology/ Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
ag. Languages: ND French/
Mandarin/ Russian Language.
ah. Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
- a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
NAF 2019 QUALIFYING RECRUITMENT TESTS AND VENUES:
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise and Qualifying Tests for qualified candidates will hold in the following Centers from Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019:
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT NAF 2019 APPLICANTS
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
- Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: careers@airforc
Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
This is to inform all applicants that the the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2019 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
Top Searches On Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2019:
- Nigerian airforce 2019 recruitment date,
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2019/20120 Out?,
- Is NAF Form Out Already?,
- Naf 2019 starting date,
- When Will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment,
- Form Come Out? These are questions a lot of people who want to apply for the Nigerian,
- Airforce Recruitment for 2019/2019 has been asking.,
- Some other related questions are: How can i apply for Nigerian airforce recruitment?,
- When Nigerian airforce begin for 2019.,
- Where can i obtain the 2019 Nigerian airforce form online?,
- Is the NAF 2019 recruitment form out? When will Nigerian airforce massive recruitment start?,
- NAF FORM 2019,
- I need Nigerian airforce (NAF) recruitment update regularly etc.,
- Is NAF Airmen/Airwomen recruitment real for 2019 etc.,
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2019/20120 Out?,
- As at the time of writing this post, The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form is yet to be released by the management.,
- Currently, Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen massive recruitment 2019 form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any advert/post you come across.,
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 form.,
- Will Nigerian airforce form be out for 2019?