Nairacoins.com – Trade with E – Currencies with Ease (Itunes Cards, Bitcoins etc)
- Nairacoins.com – Trade with E – Currencies with Ease (Itunes Cards, Bitcoins etc)
Nairacoins.com – Trade with E – Currencies with Ease (Itunes Cards, Bitcoins etc) – Nairacoins.com is a subsidiary of Evomez Enterprises. They buy and Sell Bitcoin, Chinese Yuan, Perfect Money and Web Money. They also deal on ITunes Card, taking into consideration various e-currencies preferences. Nairacoins is the easiest way to Fund your E-currencies Account with the ability not limited to quick crediting of e-wallets with all supported gateway.
How to Trade E-currencies with Nairacoins.com
Nairacoins.com has unique and Unbeatable Rates of exchange of e-currencies that you can not afford to miss. Nairaoins unbeatablle Rates are:
|E-Currency||We Sell||We Buy|
|Bitcoin||₦ 410||₦ 370|
|Chinese Yuan||₦ 60||₦ 0|
|Itunes Cards||₦ 0||₦ 250|
|Payza||₦ 450||₦ 0|
|Perfect Money||₦ 410||₦ 370|
|Web Money||₦ 450||₦ 0|
You can exchange your itunes cards now. This good news is for you all that has itunes cards to sell and why wait………….
Nairacoins has a unique Anti-money Laundering Policies which is the reason you are secure on their website. Below are some of the Anti-money Laundery, which you must see.
Anti-Money Laundering Policies
Money laundering is the act of converting money or other material values gained from illegal activity (terrorism, drug dealing, illegal arms trade, corruption, human traffic, etc) into money or investments that appear to be legitimate. Such activity is used to hide the illegal source of money so that the material values cannot be traced.
The main purpose of the Policy is to establish the essential standards designed to prevent Nairacoins (hereinafter called “Company”) from being used for money laundering and terrorism financing. Other objectives pursued by this Policy are as follows:
Promote a “Know Your Customer” policy as a cornerstone principle for the Company business ethics and practices
Introduce a controlled environment where no business with a Customer is transacted until all essential information concerning the Customer has been obtained
Conduct self-assessments of compliance with AML policy and procedures.
Identification of the money laundering risks of customers and transactions allows us to determine and implement proportionate measures and controls to mitigate these risks. Some of the used risk criteria are the following:
- Country risk, in conjunction with other risk factors, provides useful information as to potential money laundering risks. Factors that may result in a determination that a country poses a higher risk include:
- Countries subject to sanctions, embargoes or similar measures
- Countries identified by the Financial Action Task Force (“FATF”) as non-cooperative in the fight against money laundering or identified by credible sources as lacking appropriate money laundering laws and regulations
- Countries identified by credible sources as providing funding or support for terrorist activities.
- Customer risk – there is no universal consensus as to which customers pose a higher risk, but the below listed characteristics of customers have been identified with potentially higher money laundering risks:
- Armament manufactures
- Cash intensive business
- Unregulated charities and other unregulated “non profit” organizations
REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS INTENDED TO FORESTALL AND PREVENT MONEY LAUNDERING.
Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Customer.
We verify and document the true identity of customers and obtain background information on customers as well as purpose and intended nature of the business;
We obtain and document any additional customer information, commensurate with the assessment of the money laundering risk using Risk Based Approach;
We establish whether the Customer is acting on behalf of another natural person or legal entity as trustee, nominee or professional intermediary. In such cases a necessary precondition for Customer acceptance is receipt of satisfactory evidence of the identity of any intermediaries and of the persons upon whose behalf they are acting, as well as the nature of the trust arrangements in place.
Records must be kept of all documents obtained for the purpose of identification and all transaction data as well as other information related to money laundering matters in accordance with the applicable anti-money laundering laws/regulations;
More about the Anti-Money Laundering here
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.