Microsoft Recruitment 2018/2019 Application In Nigeria – Requirements & Procedures
- Microsoft Recruitment 2018/2019 Application In Nigeria – Requirements & Procedures
- Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Available Positions and Qualifications
- Microsoft Recruitment 2018/2019 Application – How to Apply For 2018/2019 Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria
- ALSO READ: Highest Paid Professional Degree Jobs In United States
Microsoft Recruitment 2018/2019 Application – Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria 2018/2019 Application Form is out apply here. This is to inform the general public about the 2018/2019 Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria. Register here to apply, see requirements below.
This post contains about 2018/2019 Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria, how to apply for 2018/2019 Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria and qualifications in each of the position listed here.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment Available Positions and Qualifications
Account Technologist Strategist
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar information technology-related, or engineering discipline degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Additional training or education in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
Experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling is desired
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies to drive their adoption and usage required
- Min 8-10 years technical skills required
- Min 5 years in enterprise architecture or certification preferred
- 3-5 years experience in Business Consulting or Consultative Selling, and extensive experience working within Teams preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with equally good listening skills is essential
- Experience in Project Management preferred
Technical Account Manager
- Proven experience in an Enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate and public sector customer support needs
- Service delivery management experience
- IT Solution Selling
- Customer relationship management experience
- Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, change management, and problem-solving skills
- Leads team orchestration to ensure support delivery needs for customers are met
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Microsoft certification preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
Technology Solutions Professional –Dynamics
- Deep functional knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: sales, marketing, customer service, field services, connected services, project services automation, project management, fleet operations and management
- Cloud apps and services – especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads
- Cloud Trust – knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to field service and project processes
- Technical knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting operational business enterprise applications
- Related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
Microsoft Recruitment 2018/2019 Application – How to Apply For 2018/2019 Microsoft Recruitment in Nigeria
- Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Jobs via https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/login
- Create account to continue
- Submit application to avoid disqualification