Maintenance Manager Job at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Maintenance Manager Job Vacancy @ Hotbark International Limited – Hotbark International Limited has an opened job for those that are interested in working with Hotbark International Limited as a Maintenance Manager to be his/her career. Details of the work are explained below.
- Hobark International
- Nov 09, 2017
- Full time Management
Maintenance Manager Job Description
Hobark International Limited (HIL) ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Maintenance Manager.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
Req I D: Req-1262
Maintenance Manager Main Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of maintenance turnover, cost and revenue objectives.
- Lead and organise the maintenance team to ensure service quality and customers satisfcation.
- Develop and implement initiatives to continually develop OTIS maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for the overall safety of maintenance activities, including staff, subcontractors and third parties.
- Handle customers complain and apply Kaizen’s procedure to avoid repetition of mistakes when they occur.
Maintenance Manager Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Post graduate degree in Buisness Management would be na added advantage
- Experience in similar role with any brand of Lift is an added advantage but not a compulsory requirement
- 10-12 years post graduate relevant experience in service or solution delivery industry.
- Resilient and result oriented.
- Maintenance Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, Quality Control.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.