Originally posted on this date:August 1, 2018 @ 2:48 am
LASU Screening Form is Out 2018/19 – The institution screening for 2018/2019 academic session is out now. The school managements call all candidates who apply for the school in seeking for admission into 100 level and direct entry (200 levels) to apply.
The screening exercise is necessary and important for those who are willing to gain admission into LASU. There is no post utme exam for the candidate; your grade will be calculated with what your JAMB and WAEC, NECO, GCE, speak about.
How to Calculate LASU Aggregate score
These are ways which can help you in calculating LASU score for this year Lasu screening form, calculate your o, level result (WAEC, NECO, and GCE). Here are the grading tips of your o,level system.
- A1 –> 10 marks.
- A2/B2 –> 9 marks.
- B3 –> 8 marks.
- C4 –> 7 marks.
- C5 –> 6 marks.
- C6 –> 5 marks.
- Total scores obtainable from O’level = 50%.
For the JAMB score, the calculation goes thus;
JAMB score divided by 8.
Example : Math B3, Eng B3, Phy C5, Chem B3, Geo, B3, Agric, C6 ( 8+8+6+8+8+5 =43) your JAMB score is 340 ( 340/8 =42.5) then add up your o’level result score + your jamb score ( 43 + 42.5 = 85.5 ), so this will be your final score. The department cut off mark will be announced after the form closes.
LASU Screening Form Requirements
- Candidate must make sure they have change LASU to their first choice in the year 2018/2019 JAMB UTME.
- Candidate must make sure they score 190 and above. This cut off mark for LASU.
- Make sure you are not underage i.e. not below of age and make sure you are 16 years of age before first of October 2018.
- Candidate of direct entry, LASU Foundation are included (JUPEB) who want to be admitted to the 200level, should make sure they also apply for the direct entry JAMB UTME form.
- If you also applied for the Lagos Indegenship, you will be asked to put in you IIVC code when applying for the form.
- Make sure you have not less than 5 credits and nothing less than using two sitting of your result. Credit in English is compulsory in all courses in Lagos state.
- If you are using an awaiting result you can also apply for the form, be informed that any examination taken after July 2018, will it be accepted.
- Medical and Dentistry who are applying should have a single sitting in relevant O’level subjects.
- If you are an engineering candidates using two O’level results make sure you have at least six O’level subjects in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and another science subject and any other subject.
Note that only the courses listed below are present for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Also, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed course can apply.
List of Courses available for LASU 2018/2019 Admission
|1||ARTS||Yoruba & Communication Arts
Christian Religious Studies
Islamic Religious Studies
History & International Studies
Islamic Religious Education
Physical & Health Education
Computer Science Education
Political Science Education
|4||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTUTRE||Agriculture|
|5||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Public Administration
Banking & Finance
Industrial Relations and Personnel
|6||SCHOOL OF MASS COMMUNICATION||Mass Communication|
Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
|8||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||Medicine & Surgery
|9||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Geography & Planning
|10||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||Transport|
|11||Engineering||Electronics & Computer Engineering
Chemical and Polymer Engineering
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LASU SCREENING FORM
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR LASU POST UTME FORM
Go to screening.lasu.edu.ng and choose either “UTME sign-up” or “DE sign-up”. Put in your JAMB registration number, surname and tap confirm.
Make a payment of 2,000 Naira for the LASU screening exercise, this payment is not refundable.
The candidate applying for the form will be required to submit the following; JAMB Registration Number, Surname, First name, Middle name, email address and telephone number (make sure the details you put are correct and also to the applicant applying for the form).
Tap to move to the next page, this will direct you to the next page; transaction ID which would be used for your payment will be shown to you. Make sure you copy this transaction ID and proceed for payment at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu.
Tap on pay; put in your valid email address, GSM number. Then, put the Transaction ID which you copied down in step 3 above and move to the next step to enter the details of your ATM card.
Tap on Process Payment; make sure you print out your payment receipt from the platform. Transaction details will be sent to your email or phone number, that one of the reasoning of your valid email and phone number.
LASU ONLINE SCREENING REGISTRATION
Now you are done with the payment, after your successful payment for LASU screening form, go back to screening.lasu.edu.ng and tap on login.
Candidates must make sure they put in their required details (JAMB Registration number, surname, mode of entry – UME or D.E). Tap on PROCEED button to load Registration Form.
All applicants are expected to end the registration form by putting the required information.
You will be asked to put in a photograph (File size: Not more than 20kb; File format: JPEG (i.e. “jpg”). Make sure the passport is clear and neat, this passport will be used for their entire degree.
Tap on that you agree to the terms and condition; make sure you read it carefully before accepting it.
Note: you can’t move to the final step unless you tap on “agree to terms and condition”, make sure you tap on this.
Fill in your correct details in the require space given to you, if you need to make any correction tap on edit and then make sure you check carefully before tapping submit.
The date for the payment of application fee for the Admission Screening Exercise starts from Friday, 27th July 2018 and closes Friday, 17th August 2018 by 11:59 PM.
Please share this post to your friends and love one’s, don’t let anyone miss this.