LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form is out on sale for all applicants that wish to further their education in Lagos State University. The Lasu PG programme application form, entry Requirements, Application Guidelines and Qualifying Entrance Examination for 2018/2019 Academic Session has begun.
However, all Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the LASU postgraduate programmes Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Also Click Link To Read On: LASU Postgraduate Programmes & Admission Requirements – [2018/19] General Entry Requirements.
LASU Postgraduate programme admission Form 2018/2019 General Requirements
- LASU Postgraduate programme admission Form 2018/2019 General Requirements
- LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form Method Of Application
- LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form Closing Date
- NOTE To LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form 2018 Applicants
- For further information regarding LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form 2018/2019 please contact:
We have recently wrote a full article on the general and the full LASU Postgraduate admission requirements for all Faculties and Department. Before we go deeply into on how applicants can apply for the Lasu Postgraduate programme admission form 2018, let us also recaps on the general requirements.
As we mentioned in our previous article, the University, LASUS requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses.
LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form Method Of Application
If you wish to apply for the LASU postgraduate programme admission form 2018/2019, you are all required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (=N=25,300.00) non-refundable application fee into LASU Account online before you begin.
NOTE: There will be an Entrance Examination for All applicants in the main Campus before you can qualify for admission.
However, to apply for the LASU postgraduate programme admission form 2018/2019, the below steps as to be follow strictly:
- Visit the LASU Postgraduate official site and Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number page that was genarated in steps number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campusdropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portalat https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form Closing Date
The LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form will closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication. [7th October, 2018.]
Therefore, application forms for all programmes should be submitted online and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant before the closing date of the application .
NOTE To LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form 2018 Applicants
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes are not qualify to apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the closing date of LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Application Form 2018/2019.
- No Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another is not allowed.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Lastly, make sure you include your E-mail address/ phone number on the LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Application Form 2018/2019.
For further information regarding LASU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form 2018/2019 please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.
Email the Secretary @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +