JAMB Registration 2019/2020 Registration Form, Exam Date & Closing Date Announced
- JAMB Registration 2019/2020 Registration Form, Exam Date & Closing Date Announced
- JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Process and Guidelines
- Important Notice About JAMB Registration Form 2019/2019
- How And Where To Pay and Procure ePIN
- JAMB Registration Form 2019/2020 Payment Process
- How to Recover your Lost ePIN After Payment
- Complete JAMB Registration 2019 At CBT Centres
- JAMB REGISTRATION 2019/2020 PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES
JAMB Registration 2019/2020 Form, Exam & Closing Date Announced – Do you want to know if Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Form is out?
Do you want to know the price of JAMB direct entry form 2019?
However, are you interested in knowing when jamb form 2019 going to be out?
Generally, this article will be answering all the question you have for us regarding jamb registration 2019 date and sales of jamb form 2019.
Finally, The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have formally announced the sales of the 2019 UTME/DE registration form. Continue below for more details.
Thus, below are all the question to answer in this article for 2019 JAMB registration process.
- JAMB 2019
- When is jamb 2019 registration closing?
- When is jamb 2019 registration commencing?
- Is jamb 2019 registration for out?
- When will jamb 2019 registration begin?
- When is jamb 2019 registration starting?
- Has jamb 2019 registration started?
- What is the cost of jamb form 2019?
- Is jamb form for 2019 out?
- When will jamb form 2019 be out?
- How much is jamb form 2019?
- When is jamb form 2019 coming out?
- Is jamb 2019 registration for out?
- When is jamb form 2019 going to be out?
Besides, All the above question are the famous and most common questions asked by Jambite continue reading below for answers
This guide equally contains Jamb 2019/2020 Exams date and all you have to know about Jamb Admission 2109/2020.
JAMB Registration Form 2019 Requirements and Admission Process
Furthermore below are the basic requirements for admission into the following
- First Degree
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- National Diploma (ND)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities,
- Innovation Enterprise Institutions
- Colleges of Education
Candidate must maintain (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
More information is on Jamb brochure which is given to all Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Offices.
You can equally download it in pdf format via www.jamb.gov.ng and Jamb App from Google Play store for Android users.
JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Process and Guidelines
Creating JAMB Profile With Your Phone Number
You can create your jamb profile by sending JAMB Short Code 55019 from any of the Mobile Phone Networks. To have your profile registered:
Send Your Name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] as text (SMS) to 55019.
For instance, Chukwuemeka Peter Buhari
A Profile Code of 10 characters will be sent to your mobile phone number used above.
Important Notice About JAMB Registration Form 2019/2019
The mobile phone number used for the text message is automatically attached to your name and will be utilized in all communications linked to your 2019 Application/Examination
Surname and First Name are compulsory while Middle Name is discretionary
Fast Questions And Answer
How do I correct a mistake in my Name?
Text [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from your mobile phone number utilised for Profile Registration in (i) earlier
How do I Retrieve a lost Profile Code?
Text [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
How And Where To Pay and Procure ePIN
- REGISTRATION FEE/PROCUREMENT OF REGISTRATION ePINs
Registration Fee is pegged at N5,000 Naira Only. Added Five Hundred (N500) Naira Only is paid to get the reading text “INDEPENDENCE” for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight international centres.
Below are various channels for procurement of ePIN. Candidates should choose the one suitable for him/her For JAMB registration 2019 Form
- NIPOST and various Banks which includes (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FirstBank, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
iii. Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve) – This is available at State Offices of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
- ATMs of banks listed in (i) above (InterSwitch) –
vii. USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
viii. Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London.
JAMB Registration Form 2019/2020 Payment Process
- PAYMENT VIA BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS/POS/MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS
- Come with your Jamb Profile Code and pay with cash or card
ePIN is then transferred to your mobile phone number
- PAYMENT USING ATM
- Choose Bill Payment and then select JAMB
Enter Profile Code and pay
ePINis then delivered to your mobile number
- ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng
Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
Enter your Profile Code
Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
ePINis then delivered to your unique telephone number
- PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS)
- Dial *565*6*55019#
Enter Profile Code
Choose the bank you want to pay from and follow the prompts to complete payment
ePINis then delivered to the candidate’s mobile phone number
- Procedure for the eight international centres only is as follows:
The registration fee for students from the selected foreign countries is $20, or it’s applicable in all of the countries
Candidates from the eight international countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at their given centre as indicated on the website
How to Recover your Lost ePIN After Payment
Text [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] as SMS and send to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from your mobile phone number
The ePIN will be automatically retrieved and delivered to your mobile number
Complete JAMB Registration 2019 At CBT Centres
The Registration Exercise is organised by the Board and only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres, and JAMB Offices will be permitted to register candidates.
JAMB REGISTRATION 2019/2020 PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES
After procuring ePIN, you continue to any JAMB accredited CBT Centre of your choice for the conclusion of registration. Accordingly, your name comes up typed by your phone when registering the profile comes up automatically on the input of the ePIN by the CBT Centre.
- However, Don’t Pay More #700 at CBT centres
- Make sure you provide all the Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address e.t.c
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- Come with your qualiﬁcation details, if not awaiting the result
- Upload appropriate certiﬁcates, if not awaiting the result
- A/L and or O/L grades are to be presented by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should provide the results online as early as they are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Supply JAMB registration number for past institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Produce UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Make sure your picture is captured (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
- Review entries and conﬁrm the accuracy
- Registration Slip is print out via BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Do not pay for the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as proof of registration
Offline registration is not accepted because all the accredited CBT centres have been authorised for the real-time online registration process. Candidate are advised not to register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who goes contrary to this will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @twitter Facebook & Google +