Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Information Management Officer @ Save the Children Nigeria – Save the children has opened job opening for those that are interested in saving the children as a career. The job vacancy opportunity details are explained in!
Information Management Officer at
Save the Children Nigeria Information
- Organization = Save the Children Nigeria
- Country = Nigeria
- Opening Date = Oct 15, 2017
- Type of Job = Full time Information Technology
Save The Children Nigeria Job Description
Save the Children Nigeria ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Information Management Officer.
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Based on the implementation plan, develop a system for reviewing and troubleshooting data query on Segovia
- Maintain a system for capturing and documenting data and relevant information on project activities, beneficiaries, outputs, outcomes, and impacts, which is feasible, practical, and “user friendly”, and will obtain valid and reliable information.
- Develop information sharing system for PIN-related complaints and resolutions
- Contribute to programme updates and internal information sharing for the Program Manager.
- Maintain and do regular trend analysis on gathered data from platforms/database (PDM, accountability data, programme database)
- Work with project team to establish reporting processes to ensure that all information and data is collected, documented, and collated in an accurate and timely manner
- Track beneficiaries’ purchases
- Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Statistics, Information Technology or related field any other Social Sciences
- Previous experience working in humanitarian or development programmes; or research experience
- Previous relevant experience, such as information sharing, website troubleshooting or reporting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Statistical program (SPSS, Stata, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Experience in report writing and documentation
- Ability to work effectively and calmly in a high-pressure environment and to prioritize and effectively manage assignments in a timely fashion
- Experience in knowledge and database management
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC. (In particular, a good understanding of the SC mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our work)
- Previous experience working on monitoring, evaluation or accountability in humanitarian programmes
- Experience in information sharing and report writing
- Experience in working with CBOs