iMessage iPhone, iMessage iPad, iMessage Mac Sync | Sync Messages From iPhone to Mac | Sync iMessage iPhone, Sync iMessage iPad
iMessage iPhone, iMessage iPad, iMessage Mac Sync: This article is a based guide that will solve any issue encountered in case the following error persists like; ”iMessage iPhone, iMessage iPad, iMessage Mac Sync error.” However, in this case, your device iMessage is not active, then steps here is base on how to Sync Messages from iPhone to Mac, Sync Messages from iPhone to iPad and Sync iPhone Messages to iPod.
Anytime your iMessage is not synchronizing in your devices, this just communication difficulty in Apple continuity feature. You can try to solve out this problem on your iPhone, iPad also Mac have ensured your phone number also emails as well as means of transferring/sending messages.
If you need o set this up as a possibility in making sure all your devices are making use of Apple ID, this will enable you to sync text messages through your Sync Messages from iPhone to Mac, Sync Messages from iPhone to iPad and Sync iPhone Messages to iPod respectively.
How To Prepare iPhone to Sync Messages
Composing/preparing iPhone to sync messages steps is explained below before we deep in details on what this article all about;
- Pick up your iPhone, tap on the settings icon
- Click on the messages.
- Now choose to send & receive.
- Now at the edge, you will discover that your Apple ID is shown. Try to take important notice of this just because you need to ensure that you are making use of this on this same iPad and Mac also.
- Below the word which is shown as “You can be reached By iMessage At” ensure that you view your phone number and all the emails which you use for messages along with Apple ID email.
- Below the word shown as “Start New Conservation From”, choose your phone number, maybe you might have a genuine preference for one of your email addresses.
How To Sync iMessages iPhone to Mac
iMessages iPhone to Mac sync step or Steps on how to Sync iMessages iPhone to Mac is explained in-depth below.
Sync iMessages iPhone to Mac:
- At the screen on Mac, access the messages app, this will be present in your Applications folder.
- If you discover that you not logged in, a message notification will appear for you to do so.
- Now at the edge of the left, tap on the messages at the menu then choose preferences.
- Tap on the accounts.
- Click on your iMessage account
- Besides the top, your Apple ID will be shown. Ensure that it is similar to Apple ID you logged in with your iPhone.
- Below you find a word like “You Can be reached for messages at” ensure that you have viewed your phone number also the entire emails which you use for messages along with your Apple ID email.
- Below you will find “Start new conversations from”, tap on the similar thing like your phone number or email which you access on the iPhone.
- Just like, I decide to select my phone number on the iPhone, this means I will be able to choose my phone number on my Mac also my iPad.
How To Sync iMessages iPhone to iPad
iMessages iPhone to iPad sync step or Steps on how to Sync iMessages iPhone to iPad is explained in-depth below:
Step to Sync iPhone also Sync iPad text messages:
With these steps which are stated is similar which you select on your iPhone, just need to ensure that your iPad is synced.
- Pick up your iPad, now access the settings app.
- Click on Messages
- Tap on Send & Receive
- Check the edge which you will see that your Apple ID, Ensure this is similar to the Apple ID on your iPhone and your Mac to ensure you receive your text messages to sync within all these devices.
- The same process is just as simple as done on the iPhone. Now below you will see a word like “You Can Be Reached By iMessage At” view your phone number then the emails which you use for iMessages, along with your Apple ID email.
- Below you will find the word “Start New Conversation From” choose the same number or email which you use on your iPhone and your Mac.
Having seen the above screenshot images illustration guides, we also had picked a useful youtube video that can teach how to use iMessages effectively on iPhone, iPad, Mac, & iPod.
Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +