Hangouts Messenger – Hangouts Messenger Download For PC, Android and Apple Device For Free
- Hangouts Messenger – Hangouts Messenger Download For PC, Android and Apple Device For Free
Hangouts Messenger – You all know how important communication is in today’s world. Because of this fact, you are about to Download Hangouts Messenger for your PC, Andriod and iOs devices. Hangouts app is used as a means of a communication platform that is developed by Google which has the following features – video chat, video calls, messaging, SMS and VOIP features.
Hangouts Messenger Application is however used to keep in touch with one’s friends and loved ones. With this app, you can Message friends on your contacts, start free video or voice calls, and as well bounce on a conversation with one person or a group.
Google Hangouts can be downloaded and installed on your PC. Also, it’s available on other versions of Mobile phone operating systems like Android, Apple phones and Windows phones. however, all the Android phones come with frequent used Google Apps, including the Hangouts Application we are talking about.
Google Hangouts gives users the ability to easily access a medium to communicate via chat, audio, and video calls all for free. Google Hangouts Download can be carried out both on desktop and mobile phones provided you have access to an internet connection.
How To Download Hangouts Messenger On PC
Since you already have access to the internet, what you have to do now is to follow the below outline steps to download Hangouts Messenger App on your PC.
To get the Hangouts Messenger App installed in your PC and browser, you have to download the app from the Google Web Store. After that, login into your Google account using your Chrome browser to successfully see the Stand-alone Hangouts App and to sign in.
How to Install Hangouts for PC
- Firstly, open your Chrome browser on your ChromeOS or Windows computer.
- Go to the Google website to download the Hangouts app
- Click + Add to Chrome. Download Hangouts For PC
- A spring up comes after. Then click on Click Add App.
- After that, you will see the Hangouts Messenger box opens for you.
- At this point, tap on the “SIGN IN” button to login Hangouts App for PC.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to log in successfully. And from that point, you can start chatting making free video and voice calls.
Google Hangouts Extension
Talking about Google Hangouts extension. It is also possible to use a hangout extension to enjoy all the features this app offers. however, you can get the Hangouts Extension added to your PC device. So as to add your Chrome extension, sympathetically follow the below guidance.
- STP 1. Open the Chrome browser on your device.
- STEP 2. Proceed to the Chrome Extension by visiting https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-hangouts/nckgahadagoaajjgafhacjanaoiihapd
- STEP 3. Press on “Add to Chrome”.
- STEP 4. There will be a pop after the above step, to proceed, then click on “Add Extension”.
Once you are done with the above step, it will be added successfully, then the Hangouts icon will appear at the top right side of your Chrome. After which you follow the onscreen guidelines that will be displayed to set up.
Follow the steps below to download it on your mobile smartphones.
- Visit your Apple App Store search or Google Play Store.
- Use the search box to type in Hangouts.
- From the Hangouts result, benevolently tap on the first one to load the information page.
- After that, tap on “Download or Install”.
Accept the permissions required and it will be downloaded immediately to your device.
Alternatively, you can
- Launch the web browser on the mobile phone or tablet and go to http://www.google.com/hangouts/
- Tap the Download button from that point.
- Once the app is downloaded to the device, then you proceed to sign in or sign up.
You can connect your Google Voice account for phone calls, SMS texting, and voicemail integration. Also, you call any phone number in any part of the world with Hangouts Messenger App.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.