How to download and Use GTWorld App on Android and iOS
GTWorld App; How to download and Use GTWorld App on Android and iOS – Everybody needs to use a bank for reason or the other. However, the stress of waiting for hours in an overcrowded bank might make you consider using a mobile banking app.
GTBank has two mobile apps, GTWorld app, and GT mobile bank app. They can help you with the following tasks.
- Moving funds from your GTBank account to other banks
- Checking your account balance.
- Payment of utility bills and make cable TV subscriptions.
- Provision of the statement of account.
- Purchase of data and airtime (self and third party)
- Making hotel and flight ticket reservations.
With this article, we will show you how to download and use both apps on your mobile device.
How to Download and Use GTBank Mobile App
The GTBank Mobile App helps customers perform various banking transactions on their mobile phones. The app is secure and can be used from any location in the world.
The app also allows you to switch to Mobile Money with which you can make payments and send money. Although the app works on the GTBank platform, you do not need to be an account holder to use this service. Read More; Zenith bank Online Registration | Zenith Bank Mobile App
Follow these steps to download the GTBANK mobile App:
- Visit your App/ Google Play store.
- Type “GTBank” and tap the download/install option. You can also download the Android Version from here. iOS users can visit this link to grab the App Store version.
- Open the App and fill in your USER ID and password. You can create a password by dialling *737*6*5#from your registered phone number. But if you have lost the password, you can retrieve it by tapping “Forgot Password.”
- If you are using the app for the first time, you will need to verify your choice of device. To do this click on “Yes” and select a transaction method (PIN or Token).
- If you chose the PIN option, the app would create a PIN which you will use to perform your transactions. You can switch to the token option by using the Settings Menu on the app.
- Next, your phone will receive an SMS containing a five-digit code for device verification. But if you do not see any message, you can generate a code from a token. You can also dial *737*7# or call GTConnect on 08039003900 or 08029002900 to get the code.
- Enter this code in the app, and your mobile phone will be successfully verified against your account profile. Now you can start using the App. Please note that this is required only when using a device for the first time.
Finally, enter the code on the app. This action will verify your mobile account against your account profile. You can now use the app to:
- Check your account balance.
- Monitor your account history.
- Make transfers to GTBank and other bank accounts.
- Buy airtime and data bundles from telecom providers.
- Ask for bank statements.
Note that if you use the ” Token” option to verify your transactions, you will also receive a code to your phone. After inputting the code, you can use the GTBank Mobile App with your 737 token or hardware. Read More; Gtbank Internet Banking User ID | Gtbank Internet Banking Registratio
The app allows you to use any device you want. Just choose the “No! This device is not mine” option at your first login attempt.
Now let’s talk about the GTWorld app.
How to Download and Use GTWorld App
What is GTWorld Mobile App?
GTWorld is a new app from GTBank. This platform comes with features that make mobile banking easier and safer. Here are the highlights of this platform.
- You can log in to the app via face recognition, fingerprint or 4-digit code.
- You can create and manage your account. You can also transfer money and purchase airtime without signing in.
- You can send or make payments to people using their phone numbers.
- You can make loan applications, confirm cheques, send account statements to embassies and carry out FX transfer.
- You can also request for ATM cards, block missing cards and locate an ATM in your area.
- You can also receive news about promos on the SME MarketHub.
Here are the steps to download this app on your IOS or Android device.
- Go to your App/ Google Play store and type ” GTWorld” in the search bar. You can also download the Android version from here and the IOS version from here.
- Open the app and type in your User ID and password. You can get by the password by dialling *737*6*5#.
- When you log in, choose the “Yes” option (if you are using a preferred device). Next, the app will ask if you want to create a 4-digit PIN. If you agree, an email with a 4-digit code will be sent to you.
However, if you do not receive any mail, you can get the code with your hardware token. You can also call any of the GTconnect lines above. Enter the code on the space provided in the app for data verification. You can begin to use the app.
If you choose the token option as a means of verification, follow the same process as explained above.
We hope you can find our article useful. However, we would like to add that you can also use the *737# code to make transactions on the GTBank platform. Feel free to comment on your experiences with any of the apps below. Read More; Bank Transfer Charges – What is the Charges During Bank Transfer?Like Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +