Grant Manager Vacany @ Solidarites Int’l – Solidarites International has an opened job for those that are interested in working with Solidarites Int’l Company as a Grant Manager to be his/her career. Details of the work is explained below.
- Company: Solidarites International
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Published Date: Oct 15, 2017
- Job Type: Full time Management
Other details about the Job offer:
- The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Location: Abuja/Maiduguri
Desired start date: 31st October, 2017.
Duration of the Mission: 6 to 9 months
Grant Manager Job Description
Solidarites International ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Grant Manager
- The Grant Manager is responsible for following up on SI commitments regarding accountability to donors.
- He/She collaborates with SI members concerning developing proposals and narrative reporting of SI humanitarian funding. Reporting to the Deputy Country Director, this position will work closely with Program Department, but also with other Departments, and is in charge of:
- Producing proposals / amendments / reports / answers to questions on quality proposals and report
- Responding to donor guidelines and requirements
- Meeting SI internal requirements
- Integrating the information and recommendations of previous programs (included in proposals for actions and reports, internal and external monitoring / reporting, donor meeting reports and evaluation reports)
- The respect for internal and external deadlines
- The compliance with SI validation processes
- Participating to internal/external
- Education: Project Management and or Reporting
- Experience: Work in Emergency Context and Remote set up, Developing country strategy and programing & mission opening is an asset
- Technical skills and knowledge: Experience in reporting, program management
- Transferable skills: Proposal writing, Assessment
- Languages: English and French mandatory, Hausa is a plus
- Other desirable qualities: unstable security conditions in Maiduguri, ability to adapt and work under pressure
A salaried post:
- According to experience from 1800 euros gross per month, plus 10% annual leave allowance paid monthly, and a monthly Per Diem.
- Accompanied with 500 usd monthly per diem.
Social and Medical cover:
- Expatriates benefit from an insurance package which reimburses all healthcare expenses (including medical and surgical expenses, dental care and ophthalmological expenses, repatriation) and a welfare system including war risks. Essential vaccination and antimalarial treatment costs are refunded.
- During the assignment, the expatriate is entitled to R&R every three months: two weeks at three months with a 500 euro allowance and two weeks at six months with a plane ticket back home covered by Solidarités.
- After 6 weeks one the field, expatriate will be encouraged to take 1 week in Abuja (3 days off and 2 days in office)