BASF West Africa – customer service officer and construction chemical job vacancies at BASF West Africa – BASF West Africa has an opened job for those that are interested in working with them as a customer service officer or construction chemical to be his/her career. Details of the job are explained below.
- Company: BASF West Africa
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Posted Date: Oct 17, 2017
- Job type: Full time Customer Service
BASF West Africa Job Description
BASF West Africa ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Customer Service Officer – Construction Chemicals.
ALSO, READ: Grant Manager Job | at Solidarites International
The Position is based in Nigeria.
What You Can Expect
The Customer Service Officer (CSO) is required to take the full ownership and responsibility of all back-office OTC processes? In this role, duties will include:
- Customer Order Management – Effective Sales Order Management, order entry, compilation of pro-forma invoices, checking product availability Handling enquiries, keeping the customers updated with the progress of sales order by interfacing with the Production and Sales team
- Coordinate customer enquiries, directing the enquiry to the appropriate department and / or responsible person and ensure feedback is given to customer within required or agreed timeframe.
- Proactively support Credit Management team to ensure minimal dunning issues and effective credit limits on customer accounts
- Non-Conformance Management- Process customer returns and credit notes through the NCM or other applicable system
- Ensuring all required master data, eg customer masterdata is updated and maintained on SAP per BU processes
- Support to EB sales team with handling defined customer requests, eg stock availability, pro-forma invoices, data sheets, and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Handling of all customer sample requests, from receiving of the request, to recording and processing to delivery of the sample to the customer within the agreed timeframes.
- Reporting on relevant order management KPI’s to Country management team.
ALSO, READ: Swift Networks Limited | Store Executive Job
What BASF West Expect From Job Seeker
- National Diploma or Degree within relevant field OR equivalent qualification and 6 to 8 years’ experience with proven track record in the related field
- Proven track record of work experience in Sales or Logistics
- SAP experience and Microsoft Office computer skills are essential for this role.
- Self-motivated and result orientated
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English is required.
What BASF West offers
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.