Create JAMB Profile | New Procedure On How To Create Your Jamb Profile For 2019/2020
- Create JAMB Profile | New Procedure On How To Create Your Jamb Profile For 2019/2020
- How To Create Your Jamb Profile For 2019
- 1. How To Create Jamb Profile Via Sms/Text Message:
- 2. Create Jamb Profile 2019 Directly Through Jamb Website
- 3. Create Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile Application
Create JAMB Profile | Now you can create and update your JAMB profile account. It just an easy way. we have noticed challenges most of JAMB 2018/2019 candidates had while creating JAMB profile. Infact, some had issues in login their account because they forget their JAMB profile password. in other words, some even forfeited their 2018/2019 JAMB admission because they forgot their JAMB profile password. In this article, you will learn on the ways on how to create JAMB profile for JAMB registration Form 2019/2020.
Candidates who are willing to apply for JAMB are to create JAMB profile in three (3) different ways, which are thus;
- Through SMS
- Downloading of JAMB application on your mobile phones and;
- By visiting the official website.
The above ways will also be a comfortable than standing on a queue for a long time.
How To Create Your Jamb Profile For 2019
Different ways of having JAMB profile are just in three ways, but will say the first number is the compulsory one you take note of.
- By sending text messages
- Through Jamb website.
- Through JAMB application you downloaded.
1. How To Create Jamb Profile Via Sms/Text Message:
Profile Creation by Candidates Using Cellphones – Text (SMS):
- Send your Surname; First Name & Middle Name (make sure you write your name the same way it’s on your WAEC result, to avoid any difficulties when you have been given admission). This will required the maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB when sending your short code of 55019. Before sending your details to JAMB check your details correctly.
- You can only use one contact number for a person; you can’t use one contact for two candidates.
- A code for confirmation will be sent to the registered contact number which will be used to procure the ePIN
If you make a mistake, there is still a way you can rectify it:
Candidate can make correction of name, just resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
to restore a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
2. Create Jamb Profile 2019 Directly Through Jamb Website
Steps to follow when creating your JAMB profile.
- Go to https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Click on create account.
- Make sure your email address is valid.
- Make sure your email address is accessible.
- Put in your valid email address in the page.
- Confirm your email address in the second page.
- Select a secret question; make sure you remember the secret question you choose.
- Keep your secret question from third party.
- Click on verify.
- Log in to your email address and click on the message confirmation by JAMB.
- Click on it.
- Here you will be asked a lot of question.
- You will be asked to put in your details of your Surname, Middle name, Othername.
- Select your nationality
- Select your state.
- Select your Local Government Area.
- Select your date of birth correctly
- Make sure you create password which you will always remember OR after creating your password note it down in a diary for reference profile. This profile will be used for all your admission process and NYSC details.
- Before submitting your details please check your details correctly.
- Now you have successfully own your JAMB profile. Always keep your password from third party.
- If you don’t have any email please kindly create one.
- Log in to your JAMB profile with the email you use in creating your JAMB profile.
- The password you are to use in logging in will be the password you created in registering your JAMB profile.
3. Create Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile Application
Important Notice On 2019 to create Jamb Profile:
- When creating the profile, I will advise you use a more advanced mobile phone or a computer to do so.
- When using your mobile phone to create a profile, please I will advise you not use opera mini to browse, because this browser does not load all files and details.
- Maybe you have tried using opera and your JAMB profile was created successfully, no need of panicking, you good to go.
- Make sure you log in and fill in your required details before getting your PIN, this the most important of all.
- You can make correction if there is mistake, truly JAMB asked you not to open more than one profile, but what they meant is that if you create a profile make sure the details are the correct one you will be using through you registration on JAMB platform, but only the phone number will have to change and also the email of the account you are creating again.
- Make sure you use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Put in your surname and other names correctly.
Make sure you check your details correctly and please when anyone is registering for you, please check your details carefully before he submits for you. Please read and share this post.
Also, subscribe to our daily updates below boxLike Us & Follow Us on the Following Social: @TWITTER FACEBOOK & PINTEREST PAGE +