COSCO Login – COSCO Shipping Lines Login, COSCO shipping vessel, COSCO shipping careers
- COSCO Login – COSCO Shipping Lines Login, COSCO shipping vessel, COSCO shipping careers
- How would I Log in to my COSCO CIIE SERVICE Shipping Account?
- How to Access my E-BUSINESS Service Account – COSCO Login
COSCO Login gives you access to your COSCO account. COSCO is ordinarily known as China Ocean Shipping Company yet formally was referred to as Chinese state-owned tasting. There are thousands of delivery company worldwide, standing out among the groups of tops best-transporting company is COSCO.
However, the company is located in Ocean Plaza in Xicheng District in Beijing and it has over more than 1000 boats which include 356 dry mass vessels and other transport containers.
The COSCO Login is known as authentication that allows you to access your account utilizing a password and email address. On the contrary, the COSCO Login is actually a powerful feature, and without the login process, you can’t access your delivery account.
The main importance of the COSCO Login allows you to enter into the platform and perform some activities, for example, when you sign in you can
- Track all your shipments starting with one country then onto the next.
- View different countries in which the seaport is available.
- Also, view various ports available for delivery to your best suit.
- Check out the sailing schedule.
- Access the rate request form and get connected with a quote, and more.
Above all, when you sign in to the platform, you can create a new package shipment and moreover learn more about the company. The next outline indicates how you can access your COSCO Shipping account.
How would I Log in to my COSCO CIIE SERVICE Shipping Account?
On the contrary, there are two types of services offered by COSCO. The CIIE Service is one of the services, and to sign in to the type of account. The login detail must be the one registered to CIIE Services. However, there are two ways to sign in to CIIE Services and here are the steps:
Sign in by Exhibitor Number:
- • Go to www.lines.coscoshipping.com/home/on a web browser.
- • Then click CIIE Service at the top of the page.
- • From the redirected page, under Log in by Exhibitor Number provided
- • Your Exhibitor Number
- • Account password
- • Enter the verification code and click login
- Sign in by Registered Account:
- • From the same page click the option “Log in by Registered Account”.
- • Enter your username
- • Password
- • Verification code displayed on the screen and click Login.
Finally, the following steps will successfully direct you into your account if the login details are not mixed up. For instance, the sign-in detail for the Exhibitor number used to authenticate access on “Sign in by Registered Account”.
CHECK OUT BELOW RECOMMENDED ARTICLES
- Payoneer Send Money – How to Send Money via Payoneer
- Duolingo – Get Duolingo App, Create Duolingo Account
- Delta Employee Portal Login: How to Login to Delta Employee Portal
- Disney Hub Login; Access Disney Hub Employee Portal
- How To Delete Facebook Group – How To Delete Facebook Account, Delete Facebook Group
How to Access my E-BUSINESS Service Account – COSCO Login
Another type of account is the E-Service or E-Business which is accessible by users that also create an E-Business account. In other to sign in your E-Service account:
- Click on the connection above and select E-Business.
- This will direct you to a new tab of the E-Service Business.
- Then make sure you click the login page, located at the top side.
- On the login portal, enter your username.
- Verification code
- Lastly, click Login.
Taking everything into account, ensure that the username or exhibitor number and password you provided are assigned to the correct account. Also, in a difficult situation with your password basically click “Forgot Password” and the steps to recover your password will be displayed.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.