How to know if you are Shortlisted For BRISIN Recruitment Application – www.brisin.gov.ng
- How to know if you are Shortlisted For BRISIN Recruitment Application – www.brisin.gov.ng
- Position Available for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
- Eligible courses or fields that Applicants/Candidates can apply for in the ongoing BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
- Qualifications for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
- Closing date for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
- In case you are yet to make payment for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019 – The Closing Date for Brisin Recruitment 2018/2019, When BRISIN List of Shortlisted candidates be released? Learn how to rectify issues during BRISIN 1000 Online Payment. However, in this post, reader will be able to know when the BRISIN recruitment is closing in other to enable you know when the list of shortlisted candidates will comes out.
It is true that most persons are wondering if this recruitment is really true as they were asked to pay 1000 Naira. The fact is that BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019 is a federal government job recruitment.
In case you are yet to register or maybe you are still doubting if truly BRISIN is not a Scam continue reading this article to know how.
Position Available for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
Below are the list of available positions you can apply for on BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019:
- Commercial and productive activities,
- GSM distribution and providers services, e.t.c
- Labour, employed and unemployed
- Legal Documentations
- Migration both within and outside Nigeria
- Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine
- Rural developments
- Service economy
- Spare part dealers and all type of maintenances
- Urbanization buildings and their uses
Eligible courses or fields that Applicants/Candidates can apply for in the ongoing BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
We had recently listed all the courses and fields that applicants can apply for, but we are repeating this as a result of Skepticism and legitimacy of the ongoing BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019:
Computer Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Economics, English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Philosophy, Geology, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
Qualifications for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
Do not think because you have not yet completed or further your education from SSCE and your job category not listed, you can be
- 1. Masters and PHD will attain Grade level 10 – 14
- 2. HND / B.sc / BA etc will attain Grade level 8 – 10
- 3. ND / NCE will attain Grade level 5 – 7
- 4. SSCE / GCE/ Drivers will attain Grade level 3 – 4
- 5. Age range of candidates that qualified to apply were those between the ages of 18-55 years
- 6. Those with knowledge of ICT have additional added advantage
Closing date for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
The closing date for BRISIN is yet to be decided by Federal Government and Directors in charge of it as they really want people to register and apply for it due to its enormous benefit to the nation at large.
In case you are yet to make payment for BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019
In case you are yet to make payment for the BRISIN Recruitment Application 2018/2019, the best method to use in the payment process is as follow:
READ ALSO AN INTERESTING POST: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 | How To Apply
- Click on proceed to payment
- Pay using ATM Card – is the best
- Type in your card details
- An OTP – One Time Password will be sent to your phone, kindly type in the OTP number and click pay or confirm
- Allow the page to load on its own and bring out YOUR PAYMENT STATUS
- The payment status will have this write up: Transaction successful: Your payment was successful
- Transaction ID: 0877665544
- Date: 2018 – 10 – 06
- Go to Application form
Kindly click on Go to Application Form – it will take you to the application form page
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.