AOL mail is an online web-based email service provider that also gives users additional services like entertainments, sports, lifestyle and very more services you can’t afford to miss.
The AOL mail gives a secure for a free web-mail service that will give you all that you need to send secure your files to third parties online. However, there are other email service provider that offers email services but not well rich enough like AOL mail service because of its rich contents services.
In this post, we will be looking at the following:
- AOL Mail login
- AOL Mail registration
- Email account sign up
- AOL news
- How to set up an AOL email account or
- How to create a new AOL email account
From the above following, those are the contents that make AOL mail an amazing online Email service provider which makes its stand-out among others.
Free Email AOL Mail Review
AOL is a free email web portal and online service provider which is based in New York. It is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications & was brand marketed by Oath. The AOL CEO is Tim Armstrong and was founded in 1985 with headquarter in New York City, United states
AOL Mail Amazing Features
AOL has amazing features that makesits unique and users have full control of their page. Aside the email service, there are other features too that users can enjoy at their own diaspora
- The Search boc
- Login/Join features
- Shop section too.
These makes it unique and above activities can be perform without leaving AOL page, very amazingly great.
How to set up an AOL email account Or
How to create a new AOL email account
Look us go straight to the point; to own an AOL email account is straight forward steps which you must follow.
To set up an AOL email account or to create a new AOL email, follow the steps below:
- Visit AOL official website aol.com
- Click on the ‘mail logo’ exact envelop shape, at the top right hand side
- Then click on ‘Get a free Username’ immediately after sign in button
- Enter your personal details like: your name, username,
- The username will serve as your AOL email address which will be used frequently to sign in to AOL account.
- Assign a desire password. Make sure your desire password is strong enough. To make it strong; combine alphabets, numbers and symbols.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Before you can set up an AOL email account, you must be at least 13 years of age.
- Select your Gender:
- Enter your country Zip (Postal) code: This will be used in other to determine your general location as to update you on weather & also local stories on your homepage.
- Select a security question. This will be used in case you forget your password if the need require resetting password.
- Enter your mobile number. This can be use for verification purpose in case of new geographical location at the point of sign in.
- Provide an Alternate email address:
- Insert the catcha code. This is to verify you are not a robot.
- Finally Click on “AOL Sign Up”
You just created an AOL free email account.
This now take us to the next phase.
AOL Account Sign in
Since you just created AOL Free email account and you will need to continue to sign in to your AOL account subsequently. Sign in to your account is straight away after the successful account creation.
To sign in to your account, follow steps below:
- Visit their site again https://www.aol.com/
- Click on the mail Envelop icon
- Insert your user name or the complete email
- Insert your password and
- Click on ‘’Sign in’’ blue tab
You are right there in your my screenname AOL page.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.