JAMB Change of Course | Procedure for JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2018 – This article is to educate candidates out there that have been wondering; how will they go about JAMB Change of course Form? The good news is; JAMB change of Course 2018 has commence Two months ago. However, the rumour has been that;
THE Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, 2018/2019 JAMB Change of Course and Institution can only be done at CBT centres, but in today’s article, we will be giving guides on how JAMB change of Course Form 2018/2019 can be done without difficulties.
How To Obtain JAMB Change of Course/Change of Institution Form 2018/19
The change of course and institution was introduced to enable JAMB candidates who already know their JAMB scores and that have verified the cut-off mark of their choice of institutions, and to make the necessary changes in their choice of course and institution relative to their UTME 2018 scores on time before it’s too late.
Important Facts Before Obtaining JAMB Change of Institution/Course Form
This is very important. So don’t skip this information. You will not be able to correct any mistake you made afterword.
- All interested candidates should know the Changes of Course and/or Institution you would like to make changes to.
- You are advice to do your own due diligence to ensure that the school you are changing to, does not have high cut off marks.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at one time N2,500 fee at the same time.
- You should note that once the form is submitted, you will NOT be able to make any changes again (unless Jamb has update this)
- Candidates should opt for course/Institution that aligns with their subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Check Jamb Syllabus for more info on this.
- Most schools has a lot of candidates already, like University of Ilorin. So be sure you have up to 2 to 4 options, just in case, your preferred choice is not available, you can take the next option.
More so, PG Updates under category Edu as our loom to strictly guide all our readers so that they will all be admitted in one of the High Institutions this year. If any of you scored 180 in the JAMB 2018 UTME and you chose a competitive Institution like UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNIBEN etc; why going for competing Institutions while you know you can get admission into other schools? However, you can still edit it to choose a less competitive institution to increase your chances of admission before it’s too late. Other words, if you chose a popular/competitive course like Medicine & Surgery, Medical Lab Science, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Accounting, etc. And you scored below 200 like 199, then you really need to apply for JAMB change of course and/or institution.
Some readers would have been asking, how much does JAMB change of Course Form Cost? Just Note that; JAMB change of course is sold at the rate of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only but doing this at the Cyber café, it may cost 2500 + 1000 (service charge).
How to apply for Jamb Change of Course/ Jamb Change Of Institution
Jamb Change of Course and Institution 2018/2019 has commenced.
- To get started CLICK HERE to login into your Jamb Portal.
- Click on “Registration (2018 only)”
- Step 3: Click on “2018 UTME Data Correction”
- Click on “Make Payment” Note: We are only interested in the “Choice of Institution/Course Correction”
- Step 5: Click on the “Pay Now” Please take note down the Remita Transaction RRR.
- Step 6: Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Remita RRR is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this Remita RRR will be sent to your registered email address.
- Step 7: Click on the Continue button and you will be asked to select how you want to pay. (JAMB has the option for paying via: Internet banking, Mastercard, Visa, PAGA/POCKETMONI), if you select to pay with your Mastercard, continue with the steps below;
- Step 8: On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Step 9: The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Step 10:. Once payment is completed and successful, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number to proceed.
- Step 11: After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Step 12: Click Submit to complete the change of course application.
- Step 13: JAMB will process the change of course application within Two weeks, at times within a month.
Please kindly note the following;
The change of course or institution can be done with just the N2, 500 fee changed by JAMB at the same time.
Also, JAMB Change of Course / Institution can only be done Twice
When JAMB change of course/institution is not done on time; it may be showing limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have options or better still, do the change of course ASAP.
The cost for the Jamb change of course and Data correction is N2, 500 only.
You can use the one – time payment of N2, 500 to effect the change of institution, course, JAMB name, JAMB date of birth, State of Origin and Local Government.
JAMB Change Of course/Intuition Closing Date
Form last year JAMB change of course and institution review; we gathered that Jamb change of course/institution was on till December 2017. It is only advisable to obtain the change of course form ASAP – as soon as possible else, it may not reflect the new course/institution.
Please share this info with your friends on twitter and Facebook.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.