GTBank Internet Banking User ID | GTBank Internet Banking Registration – GTBank is most reliable, popular, new generational and contemporary commercial Bank that has over 300 branches around Nigeria.
GTBank Plc also has other Branches in Ghana, Benin Republic, and other Countries in the world. In this post we will be discussion on the following useful services that are offered by GTBank Plc:
- GTBank Internet Banking
- The Benefits GTB Internet Banking
- Also, How To Register on GTB Internet banking User ID
- And you will learn How To Get User ID
- How to Login to GTB online
- GTBank online Transfer Fund on GTB Online etc
GTBank PLC Internet Banking allows GTBank customers in Nigeria and beyond, to conduct different financial transactions but Offline (without Internet) and online banking through the GTBank website.
The different platforms make it easy for GTBank customers to access banking services without having to visit the physical branch office of GTbank Nation wide.
For those that have created GTBank Internet Banking user ID can enjoy the benefits attached to GTBank Internet Banking at their own comfort anywhere in the world.
To Start with let us go straight to the Benefits of GTB Internet Banking and GTBank Internet Banking User Id
Benefits of GT Internet Banking & GTBank Internet Banking User Id
- Benefits of GT Internet Banking & GTBank Internet Banking User Id
- How to Access GTBank Internet Banking Registration Page
- How To Get GTBank Internet Banking User ID and Password
We will be looking at the benefit of having GTB Internet banking service and GTBank Internet Banking User Id.
Below are the general benefits of GTB online service and the GTBank Internet Banking User Id.
Also, read article; nysc redeployment portal nysc relocation portal/
- Free GTBank online account balance checking
- You will have free 24/7 account access.
- With GTBank Internet banking, customers have free access to all your GTB account(s) from anywhere in the world.
- You will online real-time account monitoring access.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Easy Access to bank information and special services with your GTBank internet banking user id
- It is effective, easiest way for customers to communicate with bank official like customer care through the following GTBank Customer care contacts: 08029002900, 08039003900.
- Booking of flight through the GTBank internet banking platform with ease
- You can receive Western Union money using your GTBank internet banking user id to login and to perform such transaction
- Remita payment is easy with GTBank internet banking with going to the bank
How to Access GTBank Internet Banking Registration Page
Next now is to open GTBank internet banking User ID in other to be able to access the GTBank internet banking.
To register for GTBank internet banking, you will first be assigned GTBank internet banking user ID.
If you must begin the GTBank internet registration, you have to sign up for GTBank internet banking User ID by filling the GTBank internet banking request form.
- If you have downloaded the form from the above link, then scan the form can either be and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR if you can’t download to fill the form, then walk to any GTBank branch to fill the form and immediately submit at any Guaranty trust Bank branch.
In the GTBank internet banking registration form, you are require to provide your GTBank account number, name, your email address, the accounts you want the GTBank internet banking user ID to be created for.
And if having morethan one account then one of the accounts will be the main account that other profile accounts will be linked to.
Once your registration has been processed, your account will be linked and your GTBank internet banking credentials like the GTBank User Id, password will be sent to your account’s email address.
How To Get GTBank Internet Banking User ID and Password
To get your GTBank internet banking user ID and password, just wait for 24hours upon the registration has been approved; your GTBank internet banking user ID and password will be sent to your registered email.
In case your GTBank internet banking user ID and password wasn’t sent to your email address, do not hesitate to visit GTBank official site here www.gtbank.com and click on the ‘’REGISTER’’ button on the internet banking portal.
Or dial this code 7376*5# from the phone number linked to your account with the bank.
MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE YOUR GTBANK INTERNET BANKING DEFAULT PASSWORD SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AFTER FIRST USED.
How To Login To GTBank Internet Banking
Now that you have GTBank internet banking USER ID and Password; you don’t have to worry on how to Login to GTBank internet banking platform, since you have done the GTBank internet banking registration.
Follow below steps on how to login to GTBank internet banking platform:
- Visit the gtbank site here and click on “Login” button if you want to sign in to GTB internet banking.
- Now you are on GTBank internet banking sign in
- You are to provide your GTB internet banking user id and password.
- You on GTBank internet banking user id and password page
- Type in the user ID, use the keypad to enter your password, then click the “login” button.
If successfully logged in, you will see your GTBank internet banking dashboard where you can check your account balance.
Free GTBank online account balance checking, you will have free 24/7 account access, with GTBank Internet banking, customers have free access to all your GTB account(s) from anywhere in the world, transfer money, pay bills etc.
This led us to how to perform GTBank online transfer.
How to perform GTBank online transfer Using GTBank Internet Banking
With GTBank Internet banking, you can perform different online transactions without going to bank to face GTB customers queue while in hurry.
GTBank internet banking allows customers to transfer money between own accounts e.g. from current account to savings account, to any other GTBank account and also to other Nigerian beneficiaries bank accounts.
To perform the transfer, follow the steps highlighted below:
- After login to GTBank internet banking dashboard
- Scroll to left side, you will see the “Account Tranfer” tab, you can use the “Own account transfer” link to transfer between your accounts or to “GTBank to GTBank” link. On the same right-side, you will also see the links to transfer to other banks; be it Next Day or Instant.
- If you have a GTBank domiciliary account on your Internet banking profile, you can as well transfer US dollars to GTB through “FX Transactions” tab.
GTBank internet Transfer Using Hard or Soft Token code
For security purpose, to complete any transaction on the GTBank internet banking, a one-time transaction code is needed.
These codes could be generated using the following methods:
- Soft token codes: This is type of code that can be generated using the registered phone number on the account profile.
- Hard token codes: This is the type of device that is synchronizing to individual account profile before code(s) can be generated. The device can be gotten from the bank with one-time charge of 2100 naira.
Kindly note that code must be generated before any transaction can be carryout.
GTBank GT Connect | GTBank Customer care – GTBank Helplines
Having issues with any of the GTBank internet banking services?
Do you need to talk to GTconnect Customer care?
Need GTBank Helpline contacts?
The following are the GTBank online customer care contact you can quickly access to talk to:
You can use those numbers above to get in touch with GTBank online customer care.
Do you use GTBank internet banking? Feel free to share your experience.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.